1 hour ago, Dervburner said:

Ah, my favourite shop. I used some of those imperial in the eighties, wit ‘D’ headstamp. Haven’t seen any since. Can’t remember if they were good though ??

I used some dated 1945 about 20years ago and they were good. Canadian they are.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

I asked my mate the gunsmith about the Norma 22lr I ordered . He chased it up and they had no record of it . Anyway they are now ordered and will be with me on Wednesday . 

Hope they work for you , like they work fantastically  for me . I have changed over to Norma  for my 17 HMR and really are very good 

• Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

I must of had a dodgy box!

Made by rws I thought they were the rejects ?

I understood it that they were rws subs but lower grade regarding consistency, hence the price. I don’t know if this is true, as I’ve read good reports on them. Never used them myself, although I’ve looked at them and compared them in the shop. They looked the same to me? It will be interesting to see how you get on with them SL?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dervburner said:

I understood it that they were rws subs but lower grade regarding consistency, hence the price. I don’t know if this is true, as I’ve read good reports on them. Never used them myself, although I’ve looked at them and compared them in the shop. They looked the same to me? It will be interesting to see how you get on with them SL?

I’ve gone balls deep and bought a 1000 , I bloody hope they are alright ?I will do a review when I’ve given them an outing , on paper and at vermin .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

I’ve gone balls deep and bought a 1000 , I bloody hope they are alright ?I will do a review when I’ve given them an outing , on paper and at vermin .

Top man SL, always useful to fellow shooters to get a genuine review on ammo etc. I hope they’re good as well, or you’ll be doing a bit more plinking than you might have hoped. That said, if they’re made by rws I think they should be at least reasonable. ?