Hi lads, trying to pick up a ferret finder and collar, unfortunately from what I hear Deben have ceased making them and they are like hens teeth over here in Ireland is there anyone on here that can help me locate one in England or point me in any direction I will cover the extra cost for posting across the water and look after anyone that would pick up one for me and post naturally. Any help would be massively appreciated. ATB

9 hours ago, Lampinglad96 said:

Hi lads, trying to pick up a ferret finder and collar, unfortunately from what I hear Deben have ceased making them and they are like hens teeth over here in Ireland is there anyone on here that can help me locate one in England or point me in any direction I will cover the extra cost for posting across the water and look after anyone that would pick up one for me and post naturally. Any help would be massively appreciated. ATB

Try red beck shooting supplies in Wakefield got a collar from there not long ago sure they will post to you 

Since they stopped producing them every supplier I have tried has sold out. In conjunction with this suddenly Ebay became full of them with some going for double there original value and more. Obviously some people saw this coming and bought up stock with a view to making something on them. Watch ebay though as there is still some people selling them at a realistic price.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.