Thermal Monocular

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nay nay nay Mr Wilkes its clearly a parrot ?

I bought one about 4 months ago and as much as seeing what is around for hunting it’s just nice to watch nature doing what it does after dark. watching barn owls, foxes hunting recently noticed the ra

I personally haven’t but I imagine that it would be great for day time hare spotting when they are tight in there seat??  I wouldn’t recommend buying a cheap one though, a mate bought a ‘cheap’ £400

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

Not really, got some port in the cellar worth more. 

The thermal saves the butler hours finding things for me to kill. Saves me a fortune in overtime. 

Sorry m,lord I forget about your lamping helicopter and tribe o tame pigmies what carry you about the place ,have u still got the digging cart

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Liamboy said:

Any of you used the xm22. Cheapest in the range but don't need all the bells and whistles when out with the dogs. 

Screenshot_20210107_191307.jpg

I had one of them not long back didnt really rate it id pay the bit extra get yaself the xm30

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

One other point is now the folk looking for you in the dark are also probably not using a lamp. It’s getting like some kind of sas shit. Socks must be loving it ? 

You can see like a big light coming off theres when ya looking through your own its strange as lamp light dont really affect it so can only guess its down to some sort of infrared

10 hours ago, Black neck said:

Sorry m,lord I forget about your lamping helicopter and tribe o tame pigmies what carry you about the place ,have u still got the digging cart

I heard he likes to have his way with a soft filly time to time just before sunset and after a carted stag or 2 ?

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

You heard right my man also he makes his butler stand near-by and utter incoraging phrases 

Hmmmm what words are used profanities or are they like slogan type words I'm only asking as I would like my butler to do the same but I am undecided what channel to go down 

On 06/01/2021 at 23:11, Igz said:

Had mine a few seasons now and plenty of use. Done it last week thinking something was something it wasn’t and I’m sure I’ll still be doing it in another 3 seasons. Can’t moan though mines been through the wars. Dropped and not just on grass fields I don’t know how many times came in ditches up to my chest in water a couple of times With me ?. It’s missing a couple of bits like lens cover. Rubber round eye piece all worn and looks like it’s been dragged through a muddy field most of the time but it’s just as good as when I brought it for spotting. If I ever needed another I would deffo try getting a look through something cheaper and if it worked I’d go with it. 

Yeah igz is like a batter witch no crossing sticks when he's around he find a deep puddle in the middle of the Sahara desert 

• Haha 1
On 08/01/2021 at 08:24, Penda said:

Hmmmm what words are used profanities or are they like slogan type words I'm only asking as I would like my butler to do the same but I am undecided what channel to go down 

The most common phrase is " one has arrived" after 30 seconds or so.