26 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Dan Edwards. I was on a private site with him and he posted some excellent videos of coyote hunts. I'ts been a regret of mine that I never made it to Illinois to see his dogs run, circumstances got in the way.

Mind you, I didn't appreciate that he called my dogs " f****n pencil necks" ! ? !

Cheers.

He was a good lad , especially for a yank , even laughed and had a joke about dogs and didn’t get his arse out,,

even after I called him a pig wielding dungaree wearing hill billy he invited me over for a hunt and some beer ?

• Like 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's still some good lads on here, who get out and do abit...like all things in life... You will always have some bitter jealous cnuts... Hating on you because you do more than them?just shows thei

Before my self imposed exile , over seven years ago, I probably only went on the lurcher section. Now, the general section is the one I go on. For a hunting site, there's not a lot of huntin

Mind the "TG" song I wrote and got your G to post in chat when she banned me ? run to the hills lol Aye mods used to be on top of all this malarky. Christ! Ditchshitter (not gonna say his name no

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

He was a good lad , especially for a yank , even laughed and had a joke about dogs and didn’t get his arse out,,

even after I called him a pig wielding dungaree wearing hill billy he invited me over for a hunt and some beer ?

Yeah, but when you got there he was going to get all "Deliverence" on you ! ??? !

Cheers.

• Haha 1