20 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Who was the usa fella always posting about wild boar hunting?he was interesting.also remembering Craigeyboy and attack fell terrier all good lads.

Do you mean the Aussie  guy, Ned Makim. .?  Put some really good stuff up.

r0_0_1440_1080_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg.417592d9e6acdfe6b0724fc8d6729bb6.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's still some good lads on here, who get out and do abit...like all things in life... You will always have some bitter jealous cnuts... Hating on you because you do more than them?just shows thei

Before my self imposed exile , over seven years ago, I probably only went on the lurcher section. Now, the general section is the one I go on. For a hunting site, there's not a lot of huntin

Mind the "TG" song I wrote and got your G to post in chat when she banned me ? run to the hills lol Aye mods used to be on top of all this malarky. Christ! Ditchshitter (not gonna say his name no

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Also the well known taxidermist on here,bloody decent,genuine fella done a specimen for me that many have never seen in their lives.including myself,once in a lifes time of roaming the lanes and fields at night.

Big cat ?

Ned was ok he didn’t last long on here nor did the kiwi fella he had a gwp I think ? But he had pics of the old style nz pigdogs lab x boxers etc 
millet was good photographer an had interesting topics same as woodga. 
No one posts about their hard feather poultry much anymore another good topic gone.

but just same people bitching and baiting  on here all time these days .

• Like 2

I had time for big gay dave. People's arguments with him seemed to develop in to screeching that he was a lefty. He was quite an intelligent bloke and people missed the opportunity to debate and learn how to debate with him in a sensible coherent way. 

The flying carpet pilot desert bred was also a alternative voice that was pushed out in our never ending attempt to shout down an echo chamber. 

I met butch off here who doesn't come on much any more, a decent bloke with a very successful military career. He came to my wedding and its a regret life and lockdown have stopped our exmoor trips this year. 

Had a pup of gnipper and stay in touch with him. 

OK the hunt posts aren't on here but I still enjoy the general talk section. I keep meaning to do some pest control posts when I'm out and about. 

My biggest regret is not getting to the fishing comp. My 2 lads both have birthdays that weekend and it's always clashed with that and/or family holidays 

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, mushroom said:

And the US chaps Dan etc. Good boys, they shared some great moments.

Dan Edwards. I was on a private site with him and he posted some excellent videos of coyote hunts. I'ts been a regret of mine that I never made it to Illinois to see his dogs run, circumstances got in the way.

Mind you, I didn't appreciate that he called my dogs " f****n pencil necks" ! ? !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Dan Edwards. I was on a private site with him and he posted some excellent videos of coyote hunts. I'ts been a regret of mine that I never made it to Illinois to see his dogs run, circumstances got in the way.

Mind you, I didn't appreciate that he called my dogs " f****n pencil necks" ! ? !

Cheers.

I know where he is lol I'm gonna get over there for a run and a Busch lite one day ?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Not surprised folk ain’t logging on, places becoming  the worst it’s ever been, same folk arguing same Shitey topics, same trolls trolling each other an same pathetic shite spouted day after day an mostly by folk who do fcuk all hunting, truth is i keep looking in an thenkeep going back to browse Facebook, atleast on there folk are getting out an fb Bans the arseholes ?

mods really need to get a grip an it’s a sad state of affairs it’s all left to a couple of guys on here, an by looks of it even they have given up

Place has gone to the dogs ,,, and not in a good way , most people I no and speak to are on instergram , not as bad as that fb shite either , you can choose who you speak to who can see your content and don’t have to listen to the usual shite spouted by the usual fecking ejits , you can post pictures without some smart ares behind a hidden name trying to pull it to pieces, met some decent lads on there 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1