5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Absolutely mate, no old bollocks from that lad.

One of the best along with Chief that used to be in here, Mik, Shay, Fellman, Snatch FLCC and a few others ?

A lot of good lads and lasses left this site mate over the years. It started with doors going through at 6am and Facebook type ding dongs happening on here.... Then Judge started posting pictures of tits and miffy, Google got the hump (bank balance) and it went downhill ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's still some good lads on here, who get out and do abit...like all things in life... You will always have some bitter jealous cnuts... Hating on you because you do more than them?just shows thei

Before my self imposed exile , over seven years ago, I probably only went on the lurcher section. Now, the general section is the one I go on. For a hunting site, there's not a lot of huntin

Mind the "TG" song I wrote and got your G to post in chat when she banned me ? run to the hills lol Aye mods used to be on top of all this malarky. Christ! Ditchshitter (not gonna say his name no

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Mind the "TG" song I wrote and got your G to post in chat when she banned me ? run to the hills lol

Aye mods used to be on top of all this malarky. Christ! Ditchshitter (not gonna say his name now ?) got a week ban for asking has anyone felt like cumming when they take a shit ?

Interesting.....what did most people say ?.......asking for a friend :whistling:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, mushroom said:

A lot of good lads and lasses left this site mate over the years. It started with doors going through at 6am and Facebook type ding songs happening on here.... Then Judge started posting pictures of tits and miffy, Google got the hump (bank balance) and it went downhill ?

Do miss the titty posts funny as f...k

• Haha 1

Well lads after reading this I just had a look at Gun dogs, Lurchers, Terriers and for the first time ever Bushing Dogs !

Lets put it this way, bushing dogs is the best !.......Lurchers is f***ing mortal ! 
And Gun Dogs ain’t had a post since the 30th ! 

That lads sums up where we are, shame really but there you go.

• Like 4

Before my self imposed exile , over seven years ago, I probably only went on the lurcher section.

Now, the general section is the one I go on.

For a hunting site, there's not a lot of hunting being posted, sign of the times I suppose, if we can only post about rabbits and rats.

Its pointless me posting on the lurcher section, as the quarry I'm most interested in would result in a sudden enforced exile if I posted pics !

Cheers.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Mind the "TG" song I wrote and got your G to post in chat when she banned me ? run to the hills lol

Aye mods used to be on top of all this malarky. Christ! Ditchshitter (not gonna say his name now ?) got a week ban for asking has anyone felt like cumming when they take a shit ?

I got banned for putting a pic of blue waffle on the chat once ?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Well lads after reading this I just had a look at Gun dogs, Lurchers, Terriers and for the first time ever Bushing Dogs !

Lets put it this way, bushing dogs is the best !.......Lurchers is f***ing mortal ! 
And Gun Dogs ain’t had a post since the 30th ! 

That lads sums up where we are, shame really but there you go.

Some good active topics on bushing dogs. Think it because there’s abit of everything on there 

10 minutes ago, mushroom said:

A lot of good lads and lasses left this site mate over the years. It started with doors going through at 6am and Facebook type ding dongs happening on here.... Then Judge started posting pictures of tits and miffy, Google got the hump (bank balance) and it went downhill ?

Judge, is that twat still on here 

• Haha 2
Just now, South hams hunter said:

I got banned for putting a pic of blue waffle on the chat once ?

I remember that ffs ? TG was not taking prisoners back then lol. Met her at a game show (Pretty sure I got about 60 people stoned in the beer tent ?) I didn't mind her to be fair, she was a good craic. Sites missing a bit of the old Mod (no offence Walshie) interaction.

14 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I remember that ffs ? TG was not taking prisoners back then lol. Met her at a game show (Pretty sure I got about 60 people stoned in the beer tent ?) I didn't mind her to be fair, she was a good craic. Sites missing a bit of the old Mod (no offence Walshie) interaction.

Sportingshooting was ok lad as a mod

Just now, South hams hunter said:

Sportingshooting was ok lad as a mod

All were in their own right imo. I didn't get along with all but I'm happy to say, I'm still mates with some and others, who I met in person but haven't kept up with, were stand up

• Like 1

Also the well known taxidermist on here,bloody decent,genuine fella done a specimen for me that many have never seen in their lives.including myself,once in a lifes time of roaming the lanes and fields at night.

• Like 1