1 hour ago, bell said:

I tell you what mate, the thread i go straight to nowerdays is the cooking thread ........:icon_eek:

Cooking threads a good one , so,s the photography section some talented lads on there ? Ratting threads always a good one aswell 

Same some of the other sections are spoiled by the same repetitive trolling crap bring the forum down 

• Like 2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's still some good lads on here, who get out and do abit...like all things in life... You will always have some bitter jealous cnuts... Hating on you because you do more than them?just shows thei

Before my self imposed exile , over seven years ago, I probably only went on the lurcher section. Now, the general section is the one I go on. For a hunting site, there's not a lot of huntin

Mind the "TG" song I wrote and got your G to post in chat when she banned me ? run to the hills lol Aye mods used to be on top of all this malarky. Christ! Ditchshitter (not gonna say his name no

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

There's still some good lads on here, who get out and do abit...like all things in life... You will always have some bitter jealous cnuts... Hating on you because you do more than them?just shows their own insurcurities and how inadequate their lives must be?I come on here for the craic,  met a load of sound lads over the yrs off here,don't want to sound sloppy ?made some friends for life ?

I hate you for catching more barbel than me. In fact because you just do more fishing than I can in general 

10 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I hate you for catching more barbel than me. In fact because you just do more fishing than I can in general 

?I'm jealous your a professional pest controller... 

So there?

If you ever want some coarse fishing on the wye or some  flyfishing for true wildfish then just ask mate, I sort you out?DSC_1157.JPG.39d1dd5ebbecedfb87f6e0b3bdba3c73.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

?I'm jealous your a professional pest controller... 

So there?

If you ever want some coarse fishing on the wye or some  flyfishing for true wildfish then just ask mate, I sort you out?DSC_1157.JPG.39d1dd5ebbecedfb87f6e0b3bdba3c73.JPG

You could take Dido out on the barbel and he could take you out on the bedbugs and then your both sorted ? 

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Used be 500+ from all over world at one point ☹️

On this site over the years we have had access to some the best dog conditioners, handlers, authors, some the best trappers an snares in the fcuking world, photographers that could put some the best pro’s to shame  an loads more folk at top of there field, all at the click of a button but yet would rather argue an troll an make folk fcuk off, I’m guilty aswell I don’t deny it but fcuk me it’s real bad these days an it’s not even kids that’s ruining it ?☹️

Ain't that the truth .

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

I hunt alone mostly now anyway,(don't mix with lads on here really)been out with ole stabs off here,he's moved away,good lad.and a well know ferreter who's not on here much now .I think works got even busier in the last 10 yr so busy As hell.used to go digging with some sound Welsh lads,but not done that recently either.

Did you go to Stabs place mate or did he come to you ?

One if the nicest blokes I have ever met old Stabs, out of touch with him now but there was a time me and Stiff was talking about having a little jaunt over to Oz to see him.

We visited back and forth a few times, he had his nice old collie x bitch at the time.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Used be 500+ from all over world at one point ☹️

On this site over the years we have had access to some the best dog conditioners, handlers, authors, some the best trappers an snares in the fcuking world, photographers that could put some the best pro’s to shame  an loads more folk at top of there field, all at the click of a button but yet would rather argue an troll an make folk fcuk off, I’m guilty aswell I don’t deny it but fcuk me it’s real bad these days an it’s not even kids that’s ruining it ?☹️

As you know I am one of the most guilty of getting involved, I can’t deny it and certain stuff I find interesting and have an interest in so I talk about them.

Maybe I shouldn’t, I don’t know, but if I didn’t then what is there of interest to interact about ?

There was a couple of decent little posts on running dogs and gun dogs, first I have seen in months.

The lurcher section on here used to be top class, but as soon as a blanket ban on anything except rabbits took hold it was like watching paint dry ! 
Now very often lads are slagged off for posting a picture of a lurcher with a leathered fox or a deer....”bringing it on top for everyone” is the phrase I think gets used.

Lads are as sensitive about dogs getting out and killing gear as they are about Lewis Hamilton ! 
I agree, it’s shite but what else is there to chat about ? 

When they made umpteen different dog sections I suggested it was all just made one big dog section because that way there would always be different things dog related to look at.....when was the last time you had a good look at Gun dogs or Bushing dogs ?

I have never looked at bushing dogs ever, but if it was just there amongst all other Dogs I may very well see something that takes my fancy.

As it stands, the dog section is pure boring shite.

I don’t disagree with you mate and I fully hold my hands up but what the f**k did we expect mate ? 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, WILF said:

Did you go to Stabs place mate or did he come to you ?

One if the nicest blokes I have ever met old Stabs, out of touch with him now but there was a time me and Stiff was talking about having a little jaunt over to Oz to see him.

We visited back and forth a few times, he had his nice old collie x bitch at the time.

He came to me mate I had a monster bullx at the time nearly 40kg.he wanted to see him on rabbit,we had a good run out ,and he even wrote an article about the night out in edrd.good lad ,no bullshit,just a normal  lad into dogs with nothing to prove.

Edited by Qbgrey
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I been here for donkeys years mate an tried al sorts a threads, outings, diary’s, prompted lads to start some the real good photography threads an it’s been a great place, I had an open invite up for years to take folk rabbiting, but now it’s the same folk trolling the same folk, talking the same shite over an  over again, it’s fcukkng tiresome mate. Years back folk were banned for less an the shite nipped in bud but it’s every fcuking thread now, folk just disagreeing with folk for sake of it, I won’t be posting fcuk all threads on here till it’s sorted, if it ever does 

Mind the "TG" song I wrote and got your G to post in chat when she banned me ? run to the hills lol

Aye mods used to be on top of all this malarky. Christ! Ditchshitter (not gonna say his name now ?) got a week ban for asking has anyone felt like cumming when they take a shit ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Mind the "TG" song I wrote and got your G to post in chat when she banned me ? run to the hills lol

Aye mods used to be on top of all this malarky. Christ! Ditchshitter (not gonna say his name now ?) got a week ban for asking has anyone felt like cumming when they take a shit ?

He was a good laugh.is he still about.?? Remember his feet ffs??

• Haha 2
Just now, Qbgrey said:

He came to me mate I had a monster bullx at the time nearly 40kg.he wanted to see him on rabbit,we had a good run out ,and he even wrote an article about the night out in edrd.good lad ,no bullshit,just a normal  lad into dogs with nothing to prove.

Absolutely mate, no old bollocks from that lad.

One of the best along with Chief that used to be in here, Mik, Shay, Fellman, Snatch FLCC and a few others ?

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Absolutely mate, no old bollocks from that lad.

One of the best along with Chief that used to be in here, Mik, Shay, Fellman, Snatch FLCC and a few others ?

Magwitch too.proper people.

• Like 2