• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's still some good lads on here, who get out and do abit...like all things in life... You will always have some bitter jealous cnuts... Hating on you because you do more than them?just shows thei

Before my self imposed exile , over seven years ago, I probably only went on the lurcher section. Now, the general section is the one I go on. For a hunting site, there's not a lot of huntin

Mind the "TG" song I wrote and got your G to post in chat when she banned me ? run to the hills lol Aye mods used to be on top of all this malarky. Christ! Ditchshitter (not gonna say his name no

Posted Images

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Not surprised folk ain’t logging on, places becoming  the worst it’s ever been, same folk arguing same Shitey topics, same trolls trolling each other an same pathetic shite spouted day after day an mostly by folk who do fcuk all hunting, truth is i keep looking in an thenkeep going back to browse Facebook, atleast on there folk are getting out an fb Bans the arseholes ?

mods really need to get a grip an it’s a sad state of affairs it’s all left to a couple of guys on here, an by looks of it even they have given up

Why don’t you make a thread about something your interested in and want to learn more about? The problem is with writing down your trips etc people question the feck out of it and say it didn’t happen that’s why people can’t be arsed with it ???‍♂️

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I been here for donkeys years mate an tried al sorts a threads, outings, diary’s, prompted lads to start some the real good photography threads an it’s been a great place, I had an open invite up for years to take folk rabbiting, but now it’s the same folk trolling the same folk, talking the same shite over an  over again, it’s fcukkng tiresome mate. Years back folk were banned for less an the shite nipped in bud but it’s every fcuking thread now, folk just disagreeing with folk for sake of it, I won’t be posting fcuk all threads on here till it’s sorted, if it ever does 

I tell you what mate, the thread i go straight to nowerdays is the cooking thread ........:icon_eek:

• Like 3

The simple truth is that this was once a hunting site with lots of good threads on  those days have gone and will not come back when i came on in 2006 it was a brilliant place to visit as was Moochers but both have gone downhill , still nothing lasts forever .

• Like 2

Shit I've been on here  for donkeys,don't post now,normal  respectable conversation soon gets turned back into some bollox.if someone spoke like they do on hear in a face to face chat they gets their front row put out.mods are not getting a grip on it.love the banter but when its gets personal its boring.was good  a few yr back.meet some decent lads off here,they have gone now too.

I remember not long back, I was having trouble logging on, when I eventually managed it, it brought a message up from ianb the administrator, saying because of all the bitterness that's going on between members he was going to terminate the hunting life if the bitterness didn't stop

• Like 1

Shit I've been on here  for donkeys,don't post now,normal  respectable conversation soon gets turned back into some bollox.if someone spoke like they do on hear in a face to face chat they gets their front row put out.mods are not getting a grip on it.love the banter but when its gets personal its boring.was good  a few yr back.meet some decent lads off here,they have gone now too.

52 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I been here for donkeys years mate an tried al sorts a threads, outings, diary’s, prompted lads to start some the real good photography threads an it’s been a great place, I had an open invite up for years to take folk rabbiting, but now it’s the same folk trolling the same folk, talking the same shite over an  over again, it’s fcukkng tiresome mate. Years back folk were banned for less an the shite nipped in bud but it’s every fcuking thread now, folk just disagreeing with folk for sake of it, I won’t be posting fcuk all threads on here till it’s sorted, if it ever does 

Fair enough bud 

• Like 1

Thats the reason I've never been to the fishing ,even I've thought I should go for meeting a few decent lads,and for the charity side,but if the boring c....to turn up and start the same ole ramblings their be dramas.but I guess face to face  they don't act like that.

Edited by Qbgrey
  • Like 1

There's still some good lads on here, who get out and do abit...like all things in life... You will always have some bitter jealous cnuts... Hating on you because you do more than them?just shows their own insurcurities and how inadequate their lives must be?I come on here for the craic,  met a load of sound lads over the yrs off here,don't want to sound sloppy ?made some friends for life ?

• Like 7

I hunt alone mostly now anyway,(don't mix with lads on here really)been out with ole stabs off here,he's moved away,good lad.and a well know ferreter who's not on here much now .I think works got even busier in the last 10 yr so busy As hell.used to go digging with some sound Welsh lads,but not done that recently either.

• Like 1