The original rescue club

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well everyone it’s subs time again for the fell and moorland just thought I’d post a few pics of a couple of rescues Iv been on since joining the club. The best tenner these lads have ever spent.anyon

The ticking clock and "Old Father Time" means I'm very unlikely to ever need to call on the services of the F&MWTC these days. But my cheque's in the post and if it helps just one terrier tha

Not everyone agrees with how other people work there dogs, there will be 100s of different situations of how people would do things differently, just because people choose to do things differently. Wh

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Who’s the rep at Halifax now yorkshire never been member but been to shows a few times I’ll give a tenner over 

Still Nicky he's been at it as long as I can remember off to see one of his pals this week I'll see if it's ok to give you his number ?

• Like 1

I been to a few fell and moorland shows in my area. And spoke to the rep on numerous occasions and never once been asked if I would join for a tenner ? he prob got enough on with organising shows etc but would happily Chuck a £10 his way 

There’s been some money spent on machinery just in them pictures alone. This new club that’s turned up reckoning to do terrier rescues. What happens when they have £3000 to pay to get a dog out. Think lads need to be careful signing up and paying subs if it’s just to line someone’s pocket  

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, justdigit said:

There’s been some money spent on machinery just in them pictures alone. This new club that’s turned up reckoning to do terrier rescues. What happens when they have £3000 to pay to get a dog out. Think lads need to be careful signing up and paying subs if it’s just to line someone’s pocket  

New club?

32 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

New club?

Apparently a some lads went to help a kid dig a dog out the other day and 1 of them has started a new terrier rescue club on Facebook and been slagging fell and moorland off. I’ve only heard about it all second hand 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, justdigit said:

Apparently a some lads went to help a kid dig a dog out the other day and 1 of them has started a new terrier rescue club on Facebook and been slagging fell and moorland off. I’ve only heard about it all second hand 

Like you say see we’re the funds come from if they need a digger. Or some help from the f&m after they slagged them off 

1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I been to a few fell and moorland shows in my area. And spoke to the rep on numerous occasions and never once been asked if I would join for a tenner ? he prob got enough on with organising shows etc but would happily Chuck a £10 his way 

At most of the fell and moorland shows there should a tent where all people can make a member if there interested, there should be a sign really saying new members welcome 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Rat face said:

At most of the fell and moorland shows there should a tent where all people can make a member if there interested, there should be a sign really saying new members welcome 

Hopefully will be a show this year I will Chuck a tenner his way ??

• Like 2