Lockdown again.

I know it is a very difficult decision for many people but I believe it is needed so with the statement made by Boris tonight, we go back into full lockdown.  Not sure as to how far reaching this will be just yet but I am sure both shooting and fishing will be affected although like before, I assume vermin control will still be allowed to go ahead.  I would expect BASC to make a statement in the next few days and every houshold will be getting a letter from the government outlining the rules that now apply.

Stay safe guys

Phil

• Like 1

If lockdowns work - why do we need another?

If lockdowns don't work - why do we need another? 

If isolation is key - why are thousands of people flying in from all over the world every day untested? 

I don't know the answers, but I know bollocks when I see it. 

10 hours ago, walshie said:

If lockdowns work - why do we need another?

If lockdowns don't work - why do we need another? 

If isolation is key - why are thousands of people flying in from all over the world every day untested? 

I don't know the answers, but I know bollocks when I see it. 

Your not wrong  !

• Like 1

My son's, girlfriend`s elderly father fell and broke his hip two weeks ago, his age - 79.

He was operated on, told he had covid 19 and sent home after 4 days, yes 4 days after his op.

He was taken back in a few days later , developed pneumonia and sadly died, ---------- yep lads, you guessed it,- his death certificate will state he died of covid !

• Sad 3
7 hours ago, Balaur said:

Heard of someone heading to Devon to get shooting got stopped en route £2k fine got home to find firearms officer who revoked license and removed guns....

I heard something similar last lockdown. Urban myth. Police can't issue £2k fines and even if they could the penalty for breaking lockdown without good reason is £30 or £60, not  £2k and revocation of tickets. Much as people like to make up scare stories, the police don't make the law.

I joined basc just so I could annoy them and the welsh basc guy said they had a few last time they had to help hang onto there certs. He said its all down to the copper that stops you. If you get stopped by an awkward one your cert can be at risk so he told me don't go. This is regarding wales 

Anglers are well looks after

Good morning everyone

The Government have now formally responded to the representations made by the Angling Trust. We have promoted the huge benefits of fishing on individual health and wellbeing and have been able to present a case to which the Government have listened. On this basis I am pleased to announce that fishing will be permitted during the third national lockdown in England.