recommend me a lightweight pcp

18 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Nice bag there Bumpy .Soon to join the squig bashers  association myself .Got a feeder out with on board cam ,overhead rain cover and lead vaccines soon as they show up ,mint .

I have a feeder set up in front of caravan. Which is comfortable. But just built this one in another wood last week20210102_160525.jpg.c9114cd36fa1608255c77279ea956800.jpg20210102_140843.jpg.859a2bac34d39ddea53d696ff27e9e0d.jpg

Bottom pic is view to feeder. Nearly as comfortable as my fox boxes lol

• Like 4

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Falcon lighthunter. Old and a bit like rocking horse shit as no one sells them. As light as it gets 

I have a feeder set up in front of caravan. Which is comfortable. But just built this one in another wood last week Bottom pic is view to feeder. Nearly as comfortable as my fox boxes lol

Yeah, must agree with you Phil but KG asks for a small, light, pcp and those none regulated Super 6 rifles with a 180 bar fill are unreal for the sweet 28 shots they give, absolutely on the mark.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

That looks just the ticket what sort of money would I get one at ?

Not sure fella, the last new ones I saw were £399 at Chris Drapers a couple of years back. He had a few in stock at the time I think.Used prices I don’t know? They are incredibly short and light, almost toy like. Makes my hw100ks seem bulky by comparison.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

Not sure fella, the last new ones I saw were £399 at Chris Drapers a couple of years back. He had a few in stock at the time I think.Used prices I don’t know? They are incredibly short and light, almost toy like. Makes my hw100ks seem bulky by comparison.

That's what I need I tried and tried to use the 110 today. Rested its ok but when out shooting I won't be able to rest it with one hand especially without damaging it.

Edited by Kalibrgun
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, bumpy22 said:

I have a feeder set up in front of caravan. Which is comfortable. But just built this one in another wood last week20210102_160525.jpg.c9114cd36fa1608255c77279ea956800.jpg20210102_140843.jpg.859a2bac34d39ddea53d696ff27e9e0d.jpg

Bottom pic is view to feeder. Nearly as comfortable as my fox boxes lol

Nice one mate .Do you sit or stand to shoot .

12 hours ago, j j m said:

the falcon is a nice light bit of kit,i sold mine to bry aka bunnybasher on here ,hes got it back up for sale

I seen it for sale the other day , if I'm not mistaken im sure its sitting in a left handed skeleton stock ! It a lovely looking gun, ( single shot i think ??)

2 hours ago, vizlauk said:

Full kit including 7 litre cylinder £500, if I remember,  he lives at Bradford 

If it was a fair bit cheaper id of had it id have to faff about getting rh stock. Just waiting on a reply about a s6 contour. 

13 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Nice one mate .Do you sit or stand to shoot .

Sit for the squirrel  feeder at front. But if you notice the roof over hangs at front with about a 2ft gap at back. This works perfect for shooting standing with resting on top edge of box. There are a large amount of tall pine trees that the pigeons seem to love aswell as everything else lol

14 minutes ago, bumpy22 said:

Sit for the squirrel  feeder at front. But if you notice the roof over hangs at front with about a 2ft gap at back. This works perfect for shooting standing with resting on top edge of box. There are a large amount of tall pine trees that the pigeons seem to love aswell as everything else lol

Spot on that bumpy, a pal of mine took his garden shed down and burnt it to get rid. I said to him that we could have used that for a hide. Oh well.......?