Season over

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lock downs a load bollox , I’m good enough go work to keep the country running I’m good enough go out for a bit of me time when ever I want t9 hunt and see who I want 

Bozzer said lamping OK but driving the land is still frowned upon also he said rifle lads have 2 stay in home

Thing is your find every one on the land in the day time now with the lock down like the first one I didn’t  know so many people enjoyed walking fat dogs 

Posted Images

I've got a forest within walking distance of me so I'll be exercising myself and the dogs there every day...having said that, I can't drive so I'm used to shanks' pony...so everywhere is within walking distance for me.?

12 hours ago, Bobtheferret said:

I will be carrying on as normal unless I get locked up. I will of course respect any landowners that dont want me on during the lockdown but I’ve got plenty of places I can go where no one will know I am there. Not grafting all week and being locked up at the weekend. f**k that. 

Same as myself ? any ticket will be roach material or out the window... I need to get out and keep doing a bit, for my mental wellbeing officer, ?

• Haha 2
23 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

This is true. However police ain’t going to have anything better todo then pull people driving about. Dunno if it’s worth the hassle for that ?

Just walk I went out local for an hour last night couple football pitches and few other bits good night out 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Just walk I went out local for an hour last night couple football pitches and few other bits good night out 

Can’t beat a good football pitch ?. Always plenty crossing 

• Like 3