Just a question

On 04/01/2021 at 16:38, WhiteWolf-82 said:

Just wondering if i got a lakeland pup for bushing would it be tempted to drop below when it’s older even if it has no encouragement and if you keep it away from holes growing up?

Got a terrier dog here will fly into anything qaurry wise totally mute will not show any interest in a hole hes parents and grandparents are the same as far as i know. This isnt the only one i seen like it for me its not a bushing terrier if it does drop in its just a terrier. I kill quite abit with the bushing terriers where i wouldnt with some of these hound crosses i see that are popular on here

• Like 1

On 18/02/2021 at 09:24, C.green said:

Got a terrier dog here will fly into anything qaurry wise totally mute will not show any interest in a hole hes parents and grandparents are the same as far as i know. This isnt the only one i seen like it for me its not a bushing terrier if it does drop in its just a terrier. I kill quite abit with the bushing terriers where i wouldnt with some of these hound crosses i see that are popular on here

Most defenitly, my terrier has killed alot above ground and on certain ground you just cannot beat a terrier in my eyes but again it's all down to the land and cover, for example your not nocking big woods out to lurchers with terriers better than these hound xs but your not going to beat a terrier in thick tight cover. 

On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2021 at 16:38, WhiteWolf-82 said:

Just wondering if i got a lakeland pup for bushing would it be tempted to drop below when it’s older even if it has no encouragement and if you keep it away from holes growing up?

Id learn how to hunt before I got a dog.