Still out of work but.....

1 hour ago, Sausagedog said:

Thanks for the good vibes fellers.

Took a job today and start this week. 

TiG welding stainless pipe for generator units. Some mild steel pipe and brackets. Out of town, nice run. 20mins ?

Spot on mate, very happy to hear that. 

• Thanks 1

Good news on the job mate pleased to hear it New Year new beginning, as for getting that close to a pheasant I was onto a brace the other day they clocked me put there heads down and legged it at what looked fifty mph lol one evaporated and the other one burst out of rape seed cover if only I had my shotgun it would have been easy I was less than 20 yards on it I had the rimfire though ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sausagedog said:

To be honest  the photo of the live bird was an aggressive one that for a few visits would come across a field and start on me! I had some fun with him but he eventually disappeared somehow and no, not by me!IMG_20170929_173131957.jpg.a549bde274ac3b6f32ce7873b4119b79.jpg

He's a big lad. 

Good luck in the new job SD??

• Thanks 1

A bit late on this but nevertheless Bernard, well done mate very pleased for you getting the new job. It must be very tough for lots of people due to covid forcing firms to close, there are times when being retired is an advantage although I miss the salary.

Phil

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great news on the job . Building trade has gone made in the last year , in fact I had two customers phone me on Boxing Day afternoon and asking me , if I can look at there plans and give them a date to start 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, foxdropper said:

So you said f**k off its Boxing Day ffs .???

Nooooooooooooooooooo got to pay for the Bentley one way or another and as prostitution didn't work......................yes madam, I am on my way ?

Phil

• Haha 4