Wanted rabbiting lurcher bitch pup

Wanted rabbiting lurcher bitch pup

Wanting a decent beddyx grey or beddy grey whippet or collie whippet grey or of similar  mixed breed bitch pup to make around 23" 24" for rabbiting/ ferreting

I've just lost my best pal and ferreting/ mouching partner  lurcher bitch Kimbra of 8 yrs of age due to colliding  into a tree whilst out ferreting on new yrs eve, she had  dislocated  her shoulder and damaged lung and  her back resulting in being paralysed  so I had no option but to have her put to sleep yesterday at my local vets, im absolutely  gutted to say the least as I bred the  bitch myself and spent hours training and have wonderful memories of watching her  grow to love the sport she adored,  she was a big part of my  family's life and it as left us all  devasted, if anyone has the intention  of breeding any decent litters in the up coming year please get in touch as I will offer her a forever loving working home ,  I've had two lurchers and a terrier all my life and never sold any on or gave any of  them away as they are here to stay for good. All my dogs stay in doors and the new pup will be surrounded  by love and affection  of my wife and three daughters and myself.. I will pay the right working dog mens money but please don't expect me to be interested  with people who want to cash in on the bandwagon  of covid priced dogs,...... this pup will not be past on and WILL make a great rabbiting  bitch...Chris 07807721355  

• Like 10

• 1 month later...

Been let down again, as above if there's any decent bitch  pups around plz contact me, a very good working home awaits... I don't sell on or make profit on dogs and nevef have, it's here to stay for good so no more Covid puppy peddlers who breed every 6 months, I'm after a pup from a genuine working lad with genuine working dog prices, I can be vetted by people on here that will vouch for me.

Chris

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...