anyone watch pawnstars

feck me some idiot had a book that was owned by sir isac newton that was valued at $20,000 and they offered the guy $5000.can not be for real ?.anyway he took $6500 i think in the end.wtf was the guy just braindead or was the book a little hot to sell through normal channels ?

I think most of these programs are set up for telly, my father in law went to a cash in the attic or something similar antique show in the uk some years back and was shocked and dismayed when they all handed everything back including the dollar at the end of filming, everyone took home what they arrived with ??

19 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

There’s a programme somewhere that shows you the making of it, pure fake as fcukery, switch it off an go paint your fence, be lot more productive ?

What's the quattro system like in the snow mate..

And that's pawn stars is a shower of shit..that big fat head complete with false laugh does my head in..

• Confused 1
19 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

There’s a programme somewhere that shows you the making of it, pure fake as fcukery, switch it off an go paint your fence, be lot more productive ?

Girlfriend loves Alaskan Bush people quick Google says the browns net worth 60 million can even buy browntown of them for 750 grand hardly struggling to get by in the wilderness ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuking awsome, buying the wife a newer one as soon as I scrape funds together?honestly we had the best mess about last night I ever had in a motor in snow ? 

hopefully we get bit more ?6AD6C971-E52F-4256-8A9A-260D99648A6C.jpeg.6abeeec561d0f32c9234b3b53209cf50.jpegEFAE7112-34E0-4F08-96B3-F98B54476D87.jpeg.bc2a519daab82a1fdb4e9a7322d97aa8.jpeg

?

Spot on.whats the crack with the quattro system is it allways in 4wd or does it become 4wd when it senses the car slipping etc..

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Always I think, not too sure as long as I can turn the traction off an use the manual tiptronoc box instead a auto I don’t care either it was a lot a fun ? an we went done a few iffy tracks just to see if we could an motor never missed a beat ?

That's some motor fair play.i just googled it now.as I didn't know how the quattro system worked..them germans don't mess about when it comes to engineering ? 

Can't beat a bit of sliding about in the snow ?

1062884470_Screenshot_20210103-1540442.png.d59bff9498ed49d06337f91bdc04ec11.png

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Always I think, not too sure as long as I can turn the traction off an use the manual tiptronoc box instead a auto I don’t care either it was a lot a fun ? an we went done a few iffy tracks just to see if we could an motor never missed a beat ?

Maybe you posted it somewhere else Don and I've missed it but did you get yourself an allroad? I've thought about one a few times but always went for something different. 

5 minutes ago, king said:

Spot on.whats the crack with the quattro system is it allways in 4wd or does it become 4wd when it senses the car slipping etc..

Its a haldex system  basically front wheel drive with the ability to put power to the back when needed, 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

All gibberish to me ? I jist press buttons an pedals a expect shit to happen, hand it to garage when sumat goes wrong an buy another when they deaded ?

It wasn't made to be spun in circles on loose ground snow lol sometimes it has to be done lol but don't go over top or it be in fixers mate lol

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

All gibberish to me ? I jist press buttons an pedals a expect shit to happen, hand it to garage when sumat goes wrong an buy another when they deaded ?

I got a s3 quattro but with ditch finder tyres so can't really compare with the likes of the forester. 

I've been looking at the allroad as a candidate for my next motor  they hold the money well or its another scooby ? 

Buy a bottle of this for it katchum.ive used it on various cars over the years.and can't recommend it enough.pour it in half a tank of diesel not a full 1 like the bottle says.dont waste your money on redex waste of time.

You will feel a difference after 1 days driving with a bottle of forte In it.it cleans the whole fuel system of sludge and restores the diesel injector spray pattern etc..

1644279981_Screenshot_20210103-1604592.png.6ca652a7f0682d371e05135309b98512.png

33 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye mate I only got it as o knew man selling it, was stuck for a motor after an accident with the river? an thought fcuk it, he assured me of it reliability an told me to keep her serviced an it would serve me well, only done 8 thousand mile in I’m last few month but it ain’t out foot wrong yet, I not too glued up on motors an kill a lot of them as I not too clied up an mechanic mate an a few others moan at me for not respecting machinery haha? bit this car has took whatever, me, wife an kids have thrown at it so far, was immaculate, fsh an all the extra’s, they not that expensive to run either an looking at an talking to some guys who love them an got there own groups an that they can be modded easy an kept running forever, I’m on look out for another for missus ? she loves this more than anything else Iv brought home an iv had a few now ?

Good stuff Don. Keep er between the ditches anyway. Lol. 

1 hour ago, kanny said:

I got a s3 quattro but with ditch finder tyres so can't really compare with the likes of the forester. 

I've been looking at the allroad as a candidate for my next motor  they hold the money well or its another scooby ? 

You know you want another Scooby?

Worst thing we done, not having a forester about?I've just bought the mrs a 3 series m sport diesel... Its f***ing useless, had it 2 months and had to put rear tyres on it... Spins like f**k everywhere..  ?been out and done 150 mile round trip in the rav4 this morning up around brecon /Rhayader way.. Honestly a very underrated little 4x4. For no money.. Not for serious off roading but will get up and down any farm track in any amount of snow and ice?DSC_1522.JPG.879db9abcdd3b3a93aa8ec8953492e8f.JPG

• Like 3