rural racism

this sort of thing should not get air time in my opinion but this was on my local news the other night.some woman of colour was moaning about everything she disliked in the cotsworlds.so the people who have been forced out of the big cities that have been ruined by non indiginous people are supposed to bend over backwards to let it happen in the countyside too.you could not make this shit up ffs.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember back in 1982 and I was a junior soldier on a day trip to the imperial war museum . I was in a group with some lads from Ireland, they had never seen a black man in their lives . As we drove

The only racism I see is on the telly in the news and it mainly directed at the white man lol

Unless you are using the term "woman of colour" tongue in cheek, you are aiding the woke b*****ds by using their PC terminology. Just call her a black woman, like most people would. Cheers.

Posted Images

As a proper reply I don’t see rural racism, what I see is rural realism from people not yet polluted by the insanity.

They are not racist, they just know what it means when these people start turning up and they say so.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
56 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

this sort of thing should not get air time in my opinion but this was on my local news the other night.some woman of colour was moaning about everything she disliked in the cotsworlds.so the people who have been forced out of the big cities that have been ruined by non indiginous people are supposed to bend over backwards to let it happen in the countyside too.you could not make this shit up ffs.

56 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

Unless you are using the term "woman of colour" tongue in cheek, you are aiding the woke b*****ds by using their PC terminology.

Just call her a black woman, like most people would.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 8
44 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Unless you are using the term "woman of colour" tongue in cheek, you are aiding the woke b*****ds by using their PC terminology.

Just call her a black woman, like most people would.

Cheers.

have to be a bit carefull of what i type as that could be a hate crime and i could lose my sgc,fc

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Its all nonsense the blm movement people supporting it are sat there on there iPhone ipad preaching when apple use slave labour in China to make the  ipad iPhone lol chinese still used as slaves to day 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 2

Chinese been used as slaves through out history by just about everyone still are to this day but it doesn't fit the agenda to talk about it lol 

Blacks chinese Indian live better in the UK than anywhere on earth better than they would be if they was still in China India etc 

But we get told we're racist the most relaxed in the world when it comes to immigrants and were racist lol

• Like 4