Hello there it's not the Hs it all the letters n numbers the to small n close together n mi fingers to big n cracked every time I write something I av to go back n do it again bit of a ball ache  n plus I don't no [BANNED TEXT] alf these symbols are when somedy sends me a message but hay ho it's all good fun  Cheers

• Haha 2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most Americans start their terriers in an artificial scenario which I have never agreed with regardless of age.Pet rats,caged coons ,wooden boxes with a possum.As my father used to say "It's like putt

Does killing rats even make any difference as to how easily a terrier will or wont enter to real quarry?I dont think so.Ive seen terriers that have killed loads of rats and ragged loads of carcasses a

If they're any good you shouldn't have to

Can't see ratting from an early age  making an earthdog any a better working dog  but can't see it doing any harm ,but with all the terriers I've seen ratting has not played any part in there working abilities, it's a different sport altogether. Not knocking the sport but it's a far cry from digging soil, two different terrier types are needed for instance almost any dog will catch a rat give or take, but to go below only a certain type can.  I wouldn't promote young terriers on rats if it's solo purpose was to be a digging dog but if I cought a rat I'm a cage and I had a 4 or 5 month old pup I'd let em have a go no harm would be done but no advantage in my eyes either . So no I would not

• Like 1
1 hour ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Can't see ratting from an early age  making an earthdog any a better working dog  but can't see it doing any harm ,but with all the terriers I've seen ratting has not played any part in there working abilities, it's a different sport altogether. Not knocking the sport but it's a far cry from digging soil, two different terrier types are needed for instance almost any dog will catch a rat give or take, but to go below only a certain type can.  I wouldn't promote young terriers on rats if it's solo purpose was to be a digging dog but if I cought a rat I'm a cage and I had a 4 or 5 month old pup I'd let em have a go no harm would be done but no advantage in my eyes either . So no I would not

My thoughts exactly ..... I used less words ... but we’ll put matey ?

ATB ... T

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jackthelad said:

i had a russell bitch here few year ago wouldnt bother with rats she would kill them but a half hearted ratter wouldnt rag a dead carcass either  but she was a good wee digging bitch worked into old age

I've said it on here before that the best fox dog I ever had never put her mouth on a fox above ground, had absolutely no interest would take a sniff and walk away. 

• Like 3

I wouldn't start em that young personally but I bought home a 10 week old smooth foxterrier. old golden use to catch a rat heroin  the place every now and then. But that little terrier caught 10 the first week she was at home and never looked back. Love self starters.