Why ? I just don’t get it !

6 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

What lesbians ?

Yes clean 1's £55 an hour..decent looking head.

Dirty unwashed faded pink hair 1's £20 an hour.shifty watch your wallet looking head.

Morbidly obese 55yrs + flower pattern dress 1's £15 an hour..to much make up and broken glasses looking head..

Pm for detail's..

Cheers king....

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BenBhoy said:

Yep. Like when lesbians dressed like blokes, have hair cuts like blokes..... wtf?? 

They are usually good at pinching coal..and known to have the odd drum of red diesel now and again...

And can be easily spotted sitting on a bar stool supping a pint of dark bitter.while wearing a black fake leather bomber jacket whilst rolling a fag.and they keep asking what time is the next bus to town..stay away from them is my advice..unless you want to borrow a fag paper...

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

They don't want to appear attractive to men in general, probably a history of sexual abuse, the usual. Best option for them, look like a man.

Think your very much mistaken mate, there are plenty of very feminine good looking women that are gay they just don’t stand out like the crew cut arm wrestler types, I know a very posh good looking lady that everybody asks why she,s single and no one works out she is gay unless she chooses to tell them, they are known as lipstick lesbians in there own circles ?

6 hours ago, Greyman said:

Think your very much mistaken mate, there are plenty of very feminine good looking women that are gay they just don’t stand out like the crew cut arm wrestler types, I know a very posh good looking lady that everybody asks why she,s single and no one works out she is gay unless she chooses to tell them, they are known as lipstick lesbians in there own circles ?

I always thought a lipstick lesbian meant a faux lesbian? Trendy young good looking women snogging their mates on nights out or dabbling in threesomes but not actually gay. I was lucky enough to know one personally many years ago.

6 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

I always thought a lipstick lesbian meant a faux lesbian? Trendy young good looking women snogging their mates on nights out or dabbling in threesomes but not actually gay. I was lucky enough to know one personally many years ago.

What's her name buddy, PM if necessary. 

• Haha 1