for those into rave

1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

After a trip to Ibiza 87   See Paul Oakenfold at a wharehouse do in may 88 edge of London  sort of prepped everyone for what was unfolding onto spectrum later land of oz Camden palice , soundshaft plenty going on in them days lots of DJs great music great clubs it was a buzz  both sides of the river tended to go where we knew mates on door for easy access lol .  The film set party’s west London were ace wasn’t into standing in fields of mud with glow sticks or cnts with whistles  lol so was over and out in 1990 but went to the first two genesis wharehouse party’s they were good as was DJ chalky white at the cave south London was good Todd Terry top DJ  for me plus his tracks as are ten city Robert Owens  and few others ? humanoid some track that was for when the veins were pumping lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whats she doing thats so special?pushuing autocue buttons and twisting a few buttons for effect.Seamlessly cueing up and mixing vinyl is a skill but what these modern DJ birds are doing aint anything

Not a patch on Garyoke from our village. 

Have to say i sort of remember his kids being kids and that sort of surprised me as well,but saying that i just got the news this last week i'm going to be a grandad so that time thingy does fly by at

Posted Images

Funny days folk who would be enemies through football kissing n cuddling  ?twighlights  another good club up the road see three teams fans having smiley time Camden was arsenal territory but in them days all was good ? same over south London for a few yrs you could bounce off each other with no grief unlike today ? Darren Emerson he was good a local DJ up a local club think he went on to doing work for u2 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...