Two pups?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one would suggest pts the wife mate and I.know it's easy 2 get attached 2 them ,it's almost impossible 2 pet home even a half decent wife these days and no body wants a good honest wife being passe

In my experience, you won’t train 2 pups as well as one .. plus it takes more work to find for 2, plus In 7/8 years time you’ll have 2 old retired dogs in the kennel and not one. Getting a second dog,

I'll start by declaring myself a novice, self-taught but I don't know much. Planning for the future my youngest dog is now four and I would like to get a new pup when he hits five or six, so I've

7 minutes ago, Penda said:

I see the tempo your drumming but you fail to realise the now and again the natural odour is called for as it envokes the true male spirit with in there for making the copulation more vigerous0

If you have a glance at it.and it resembles a blunt axe wound in a gorillas back.

Give it a quick spray with duramitex is your best bet..

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, king said:

If you have a glance at it.and it resembles a blunt axe wound in a gorillas back.

Give it a quick spray with duramitex is your best bet..

We're on the same page here duramitex is hard to come by these days I use the dip now 

• Haha 2