Two pups?

6 minutes ago, Penda said:

I can see Morton's cut of gyb here it's like my kids at Christmas fighting for the Malteser celebrations you soon see who's head of the pack 

One of the finest litters of obedient grafters I had the honour to own,enter and weep over was a litter of 13,i left the bitch with 5 and kept 4 for myself,it was the easiest litter ive ever trained,educated and entered.I kept 4 hoping to weed out the less desirable and at 11 months of age I reluctantly let 2 go,Gafer on here owned one through his dad and its progress told its own tale,its brother faired as well and the 2 I kept,eventually lost were as good in the field.That was a piss easy litter to educate at the same time and when ive had the fortune to educate only two it was twice as hard.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one would suggest pts the wife mate and I.know it's easy 2 get attached 2 them ,it's almost impossible 2 pet home even a half decent wife these days and no body wants a good honest wife being passe

In my experience, you won’t train 2 pups as well as one .. plus it takes more work to find for 2, plus In 7/8 years time you’ll have 2 old retired dogs in the kennel and not one. Getting a second dog,

I'll start by declaring myself a novice, self-taught but I don't know much. Planning for the future my youngest dog is now four and I would like to get a new pup when he hits five or six, so I've

4 minutes ago, morton said:

One of the finest litters of obedient grafters I had the honour to own,enter and weep over was a litter of 13,i left the bitch with 5 and kept 4 for myself,it was the easiest litter ive ever trained,educated and entered.I kept 4 hoping to weed out the less desirable and at 11 months of age I reluctantly let 2 go,Gafer on here owned one through his dad and its progress told its own tale,its brother faired as well and the 2 I kept,eventually lost were as good in the field.That was a piss easy litter to educate at the same time and when ive had the fortune to educate only two it was twice as hard.

Yeah I do recall I gentleman on here gaffer had a few beddy type jukels if I have the right lad a lot of people take 2 or 3 from a litter 

1 minute ago, Penda said:

Yeah I do recall I gentleman on here gaffer had a few beddy type jukels if I have the right lad a lot of people take 2 or 3 from a litter 

Your recall is flawed,it was a Deerhoundy/collie lurcher.

2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Yeah the kennel.man at local foxhound pack

Gafer was out of Donny,he came from good stock with his dad John and grafted the lurchers to a level even corvid could not reach.Fell out with this site because of all the shite,fell out with me because of the same,my regret.

1 minute ago, morton said:

Gafer was out of Donny,he came from good stock with his dad John and grafted the lurchers to a level even corvid could not reach.Fell out with this site because of all the shite,fell out with me because of the same,my regret.

Surely not 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, morton said:

Your recall is flawed,it was a Deerhoundy/collie lurcher.

My mistake my mind has been jaded with an intense amount of alcoholic beverages and assorted medicated drugs since then I do apologise 

Just now, king said:

So would you say it's just as easy to train 2 as it is 1 from pups to adult morton.

Id rather train 2 because I like the competitive edge and I find it easier ti train a pup with something it knows and competes with.As ive stated the best litter of lurchers ive ever produced I trained 4 at the same time.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Penda said:

My mistake my mind has been jaded with an intense amount of alcoholic beverages and assorted medicated drugs since then I do apologise 

Don,t ever apologise to me when the booze and snort powder influences.

• Haha 1