12 hours ago, Rabid said:

I had the Honda for a week to try out when the dealer was trying for my custom.

the thing was quick, very quick, fastest one I’ve ever driven.

it was well put together, but very plastic, for a working farm vehicle I can see it soon missing panels and looking all scuffed and scraped.

it also sounded very tinny, like a bumblebee in a jam jar.

i didn’t like the cost

i isn’t like petrol over diesel

i didn’t like how much plastic my money was buying

i didn’t like how it felt like a toy you see the idiots just racing around on with no particular thing to do other than goon around.
I didn’t like everything exposed underneath/in front

i did like the speed/acceleration in comparison to the quad

i liked it didn’t feel sluggish (most of them feel like they are labouring empty) let alone loaded in the mud.
the one I tried was open cab and it kind of felt like a 2 seater quad so wasn’t worth me changing, think you could get doors and windows but crazy priced extras.

If you look at them all, they look like something out of a toy story movie I agree, I got the same impression with quads first time I bought one, but underneath all the plastic is a solid chassis, I suppose it’s a leap of faith pick one and try it.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have a quad personally. Wouldn’t touch a John Deere for a utv. 

I have a trx 500, it’s a cracking bit of kit and in 5 yrs only had a starter motor fail, still had pull cord so wasn’t stuck. mine works every day on the farm, I feed pigs, sheep, round the cows

Can-am traxter are serious kit for not massive money. Seeing a lot get around our area now. Got Honda quad on the farm the up side to a quad is more nimble for chasing bullocks for us that’s about the