4 hours ago, 3175darren said:

Thing with them are they weatherproof, or do they need storing inside, as I would have to get some garage space, my quad is inside at the minute, so I suppose anything without a cab would be knackered in no time , 

His lives out with the cab on but they change every few year to keep them fresh no matter what it is quad utv 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have a quad personally. Wouldn’t touch a John Deere for a utv. 

I have a trx 500, it’s a cracking bit of kit and in 5 yrs only had a starter motor fail, still had pull cord so wasn’t stuck. mine works every day on the farm, I feed pigs, sheep, round the cows

Can-am traxter are serious kit for not massive money. Seeing a lot get around our area now. Got Honda quad on the farm the up side to a quad is more nimble for chasing bullocks for us that’s about the

11 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

They are fast! 

There’s a guy on there done a review, he sold his Polaris I think, as he had loads of issues, and bought a Honda pioneer, he does a second review a year later, and to be fair it’s not a bad review, if you listen to him, basically the Honda hasn’t missed a beat, no surprises there, he does say his other Polaris, had issues that may have been associated with his local retailer, things like it hasn’t had its coolant system bled properly, however that’s only one of the issues, for me the Honda seems to be streets ahead of the others, 

4 minutes ago, 3175darren said:

There’s a guy on there done a review, he sold his Polaris I think, as he had loads of issues, and bought a Honda pioneer, he does a second review a year later, and to be fair it’s not a bad review, if you listen to him, basically the Honda hasn’t missed a beat, no surprises there, he does say his other Polaris, had issues that may have been associated with his local retailer, things like it hasn’t had its coolant system bled properly, however that’s only one of the issues, for me the Honda seems to be streets ahead of the others, 

I’ve had a Kawasaki mule, Polaris ranger and demoed the Honda pioneer and we’ve got something else that’s come recently tht I can’t remember, I’ll look later. Hated the mule, the ranger was pretty good but eventually gave in to the abuse it’s had. The Honda was like a rally car to drive about the place, didn’t have it look just to mess about with but seemed solid and well built. 

23 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

His lives out with the cab on but they change every few year to keep them fresh no matter what it is quad utv 

Do you think one would fit inside a container, just to secure it mind, somebody would nick it knowing my luck 

I had the Honda for a week to try out when the dealer was trying for my custom.

the thing was quick, very quick, fastest one I’ve ever driven.

it was well put together, but very plastic, for a working farm vehicle I can see it soon missing panels and looking all scuffed and scraped.

it also sounded very tinny, like a bumblebee in a jam jar.

i didn’t like the cost

i isn’t like petrol over diesel

i didn’t like how much plastic my money was buying

i didn’t like how it felt like a toy you see the idiots just racing around on with no particular thing to do other than goon around.
I didn’t like everything exposed underneath/in front

i did like the speed/acceleration in comparison to the quad

i liked it didn’t feel sluggish (most of them feel like they are labouring empty) let alone loaded in the mud.
the one I tried was open cab and it kind of felt like a 2 seater quad so wasn’t worth me changing, think you could get doors and windows but crazy priced extras.

52 minutes ago, Rabid said:

I had the Honda for a week to try out when the dealer was trying for my custom.

the thing was quick, very quick, fastest one I’ve ever driven.

it was well put together, but very plastic, for a working farm vehicle I can see it soon missing panels and looking all scuffed and scraped.

it also sounded very tinny, like a bumblebee in a jam jar.

i didn’t like the cost

i isn’t like petrol over diesel

i didn’t like how much plastic my money was buying

i didn’t like how it felt like a toy you see the idiots just racing around on with no particular thing to do other than goon around.
I didn’t like everything exposed underneath/in front

i did like the speed/acceleration in comparison to the quad

i liked it didn’t feel sluggish (most of them feel like they are labouring empty) let alone loaded in the mud.
the one I tried was open cab and it kind of felt like a 2 seater quad so wasn’t worth me changing, think you could get doors and windows but crazy priced extras.

You getting soft ...? ..?

My Mrs has reminded me about the honda

turning circle was crap, had to take several shunts to get in/out my shed, was crap at towing, was geared too high, the rear bed was too small and the tailgate broke on the one we had on demo.......

6 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Hell yeah ?

quads are a great thing, but the novelty of been out in the wind and rain everyday soon wears off 

Your be wearing pink next and calling yourself Rachel ...your turning into a big tart since you bought that 6.5  creedmore , I knew no good would come of it ...??

6 minutes ago, Rabid said:

My Mrs has reminded me about the honda

turning circle was crap, had to take several shunts to get in/out my shed, was crap at towing, was geared too high, the rear bed was too small and the tailgate broke on the one we had on demo.......

Apart from that it was ok then ..?

3 minutes ago, sussex said:

Your be wearing pink next and calling yourself Rachel ...your turning into a big tart since you bought that 6.5  creedmore , I knew no good would come of it ...??

What’s wrong with my pink onesie? I’ve even stitched my name in it cos I know so many reprobates likely to want it

Just now, sussex said:

Apart from that it was ok then ..?

Yep, great machine apart from it’s faults ?

• Haha 1