Pulsar Axion XM30s

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely love mine mate, game changer. That scott country one comes with the charger & (maybe?) a spare battery. Battery pops out really is if you need to swap in dark. Really small, easily

Yep if someone's home you'll see them.

Never choose finance, you lose . Get a 0% interest free credit card and you will get a better deal from a company. The finance companies charge around 9% of the value so it makes sense..

Posted Images

On 30/12/2020 at 22:56, BenBhoy said:

Absolutely love mine mate, game changer. That scott country one comes with the charger & (maybe?) a spare battery. Battery pops out really is if you need to swap in dark.

Really small, easily goes in pocket of smock. Very decent picture, especially with latest steam firmware. Easy to get used to buttons etc. Good selection of colours. Fantastic at detecting a source & i can ID out to around 350

As an intro to thermal I'd recommend one to my best mate. 

Can you ID a fox or rabbit at 350m out? 

14 minutes ago, Stone14 said:

Ill let you know, it's tricky during day when sun heats up areas, I reckon be a lot easier at night or early morning but x 10 should easily spot them in low cover .

15 hours ago, Borr said:

Ill let you know, it's tricky during day when sun heats up areas, I reckon be a lot easier at night or early morning but x 10 should easily spot them in low cover .

Thanks let me know in the dark, thats when I'd be using it really, hopi g to spot foxes well before 100 yards incase I need to change position etc.  But looks like its a pulsar ill be buying

Edited by Stone14
33 minutes ago, Stone14 said:

Thanks let me know in the dark, thats when I'd be using it really, hopi g to spot foxes well before 100 yards incase I need to change position etc.  But looks like its a pulsar ill be buying

You tube reviews saying spot heat source at 1200 m positive id at about 250m

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Stone14 said:

Yes, I spotted two charlies last night coming down a wall side. Easily id’d. Watched a rabbit as well two hundred yards away, no problems. Heat sources out beyond what they say. Real vital bit of kit. My mate listened to what I was telling him then got the rifle up when the fox was within range ??

• Thanks 1