Pulsar Axion XM30s

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely love mine mate, game changer. That scott country one comes with the charger & (maybe?) a spare battery. Battery pops out really is if you need to swap in dark. Really small, easily

Yep if someone's home you'll see them.

Never choose finance, you lose . Get a 0% interest free credit card and you will get a better deal from a company. The finance companies charge around 9% of the value so it makes sense..

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Borr said:

I've bit the bullet , ordered a xm30 key, as long as it gets here before I go away working else I'm a dead man lol....put a trident torch in the basket too ??

?? 

My missus thinks a new rifle costs "about 50 quid, my love....." 

???

• Haha 1

Haha....

Well I've had problems, i used nightmaster and bought with finance after four phonecalls I was told they had it on back order for 3/4 months, but they'd do a deal on s instead of key, got put through to warehouse where I said if the don't have it in stock they shouldn't sell it. Told I should of read web page better , cant have a deal as they're worth full price as shortage, so cancelled it, very disappointed would never use or recommend nightmaster again 

Purchased one through countryman of Derby have paid next day, see what happens.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Blackwood Outdoors said:

Could of saved you some money :D

I did consider , initially wanted finance, your bank holiday deal had run out, and I just wanted a xm30 key monocular, next day, I paid £1049 + £13 special delivery. I know a few lads on here are looking, do you offer finance and what's your best price?

10 hours ago, Borr said:

Haha....

Well I've had problems, i used nightmaster and bought with finance after four phonecalls I was told they had it on back order for 3/4 months, but they'd do a deal on s instead of key, got put through to warehouse where I said if the don't have it in stock they shouldn't sell it. Told I should of read web page better , cant have a deal as they're worth full price as shortage, so cancelled it, very disappointed would never use or recommend nightmaster again 

Purchased one through countryman of Derby have paid next day, see what happens.

I'm amazed to hear that about nighmaster - I've used them several times & they been one of the best companies I've ever dealt with. @Stavross will vouch for their customer service 

1 minute ago, BenBhoy said:

I'm amazed to hear that about nighmaster - I've used them several times & they been one of the best companies I've ever dealt with. @Stavross will vouch for their customer service 

Treat as you find, the office were okay but the warehouse boiled my piss. Plus I'm tired of people selling stuff they haven't got, calling it a back order. Let me go through the finance application process and then after no communication to the contrary , I got told they'd do a deal on higher spec until warehouse declined that offer. 

1 minute ago, Borr said:

'best company I've ever dealt with' that's strong lol. I tend to label companies satisfactory or shit lol. 

Aye thats what I mean though, known them go the extra mile on customer service. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Borr said:

I did consider , initially wanted finance, your bank holiday deal had run out, and I just wanted a xm30 key monocular, next day, I paid £1049 + £13 special delivery. I know a few lads on here are looking, do you offer finance and what's your best price?

Never choose finance, you lose . Get a 0% interest free credit card and you will get a better deal from a company. The finance companies charge around 9% of the value so it makes sense..

• Like 2