Pulsar Axion XM30s

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely love mine mate, game changer. That scott country one comes with the charger & (maybe?) a spare battery. Battery pops out really is if you need to swap in dark. Really small, easily

Yep if someone's home you'll see them.

Never choose finance, you lose . Get a 0% interest free credit card and you will get a better deal from a company. The finance companies charge around 9% of the value so it makes sense..

Posted Images

I borrowed one for 6 weeks mate and I have to say whilst it’s not up there with the best it’s easily serviceable for whatever you want it for .The downside was the battery life but I expect you can get a spare for long nights .I’m used to leaving the xq38 on all night and still battery to spare but you couldn’t do that with the axion .Very compact and excellent image though mate .Good value for money imo .The picture was easier on the eye I thought being a blue tinge .

I think I’ve seen them cheaper mind .

• Like 1

Absolutely love mine mate, game changer. That scott country one comes with the charger & (maybe?) a spare battery. Battery pops out really is if you need to swap in dark.

Really small, easily goes in pocket of smock. Very decent picture, especially with latest steam firmware. Easy to get used to buttons etc. Good selection of colours. Fantastic at detecting a source & i can ID out to around 350

As an intro to thermal I'd recommend one to my best mate. 

Edited by BenBhoy
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, wilbur foxhound said:

If you’re not bothered about recording the get the axion key it’s £1150

Axion Key XM30 vs Axion XM30 - Whats the difference

The "Key" differences of the cheaper Axion Key XM30 is the display and functionality.

Whilst the man sized detection performance remains the same at 1200m the Key has a magnification of 2.5x to 10x mag where as the XM30S is 4.5x to 18x mag.

The Key display is 960x720 where the XM30S utilises the HD Amoled 1024x768 display.

Key also does not have Stream Vision integrated wifi, video recording and image capture, the XM30 and XM38 does have this functionality.

Edited by BenBhoy
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...