6 weeks on Friday

38 minutes ago, Penda said:

You cant put every lad who owns a bull cross on the same page man come on we don't all do that that's like saying every lad with a saluki goes kicking up levrets end of August September ?

Watching them run round in circles crying.. ?

• Like 1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 weeks tomorrow 

7 and a half months. He will be 8 months on the 19th. Happy the way he's turning out going to be a strong dog 

So I bred the mother to this pup back to her grandfather my old dog. I tried natural breeding each season for 2 years straight with no pups. So I got bitch tested in season and her fertile day to be b

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Penda said:

You cant put every lad who owns a bull cross on the same page man come on we don't all do that that's like saying every lad with a saluki goes kicking up levrets end of August September ?

The bull cross owner is similar to a piranha mate mouth off like faaack  biting lol 

7 minutes ago, Gospel said:

The bull cross owner is similar to a piranha mate mouth off like faaack  biting lol 

Wow wow wow that's a bold statement son right who are the lads who do the videos saying il match any dog in the country I've got the best dog blah blah blah come on really ?

6 minutes ago, Penda said:

Wow wow wow that's a bold statement son right who are the lads who do the videos saying il match any dog in the country I've got the best dog blah blah blah come on really ?

Normally men with exceptional dogs mate I agree won’t be a bull x ? ?

Just now, Gospel said:

Normally men with exceptional dogs mate I agree won’t be a bull x ? ?

I've heard all the stories it gets boring ? my dog went out killed 75 hares in 1 week 25 deer a 10 nights lamping 20 foxes a decking polar bear 2 emu a carabu and a giraffe ? I swear on me kids life ? it comical really is fairplay 

9 minutes ago, Penda said:

I've heard all the stories it gets boring ? my dog went out killed 75 hares in 1 week 25 deer a 10 nights lamping 20 foxes a decking polar bear 2 emu a carabu and a giraffe ? I swear on me kids life ? it comical really is fairplay 

? I’d struggle with carabu giraffe polar and emu all thin on the ground were I go mate ? 

Some dog that Lucky. I had a video of his years ago. Poor quality film but Christ could that dog run, and go up and down the gears and use his brains on that big land aswell.

I had a Deerhound/Greyhound at the time and run daytime Hares most weeks. That video told me where I was at?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I would like to touch on the subject of breeding within pure bred dogs  .These have been bred close by kennels or the dog show owners ,how close I'm not sure but enough to get both behaviour and appearance to show constantly the same  . This close breeding has lead to a huge raft of health problems within in these breeds ,some of these problems are major ,costing their owners thousands in vet care and treatment, this has also resulted in some dogs having to put down. We now have so many breeds not fit for purpose , unable to deliver puppies without a C section, unable to reach old age without a operation , unable to run or even walk around the block on a warm day,  wont enter the water to retrieve a shot bird ,wont guard, so unstable that they attack their owners or family  members including children.  All this disappoints me ,oh how far we have fallen dragging the dog along with us ,and its sad that the dog are held accountable and have  to forfeit their life's ,we have truly lost our way .    

Edited by toolebox
18 hours ago, fenman1# said:

He was 9 months on the 19th turning out nice

Snapchat-1832473820.jpg

Hand feeding a puppy is a huge undertaking Fenman1# so I tip my hat to you sir ,bloody great outcome ,your old dog lives on in this pup ,all the best in the sport pal.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, toolebox said:

I don't know any of these dogs mentioned but Id like to offer up the example of pure bred dogs of most breeds .They have been bred close by kennels or the dog show owners ,how close I'm not sure. This has lead  to a huge raft of health problems within in these breeds ,some of these problems are major ,costing their owners thousands in vet care and treatment, this has  resulted in some dogs having to put down. We now have so many breeds not fit for purpose , unable to deliver puppies without a C section, unable to reach old age without a operation , unable to run or even walk around the block on a warm day,  wont enter the water to retrieve a shot bird ,wont guard, so unstable that they attack their owners or family  members including children,  all this disappoints me ,oh how far we have fallen dragging the dog along with us ,and its sad that the dogs are the ones that ends up paying the most ,we have truly lost our way .    

He's sire is 14 in October was never in a vet for health reasons just injurys, and was tight bred plus show dogs have been f****d from decades of wrong breeding. But I knowq what your saying when I believe theres health problems in the dogs I'll break it up a bit but wqill always have something close. Line breeding the only way in my eyes 

8 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

He's sire is 14 in October was never in a vet for health reasons just injurys, and was tight bred plus show dogs have been f****d from decades of wrong breeding. But I knowq what your saying when I believe theres health problems in the dogs I'll break it up a bit but wqill always have something close. Line breeding the only way in my eyes 

line breeding is were its at agreed inbreeding isnt mate