6 weeks on Friday

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 weeks tomorrow 

7 and a half months. He will be 8 months on the 19th. Happy the way he's turning out going to be a strong dog 

So I bred the mother to this pup back to her grandfather my old dog. I tried natural breeding each season for 2 years straight with no pups. So I got bitch tested in season and her fertile day to be b

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Gospel said:

? Khan just outcross blood ? 

the quality is in the merlin and eve blood mate generation after generation of hare killers 

You know something I will salute you for that I cant take that comment off you the merle and eve stuff is good my pal had a good dog that had merl and eve and lucky in him top dog 

Just now, Penda said:

You know something I will salute you for that I cant take that comment off you the merle and eve stuff is good my pal had a good dog that had merl and eve and lucky in him top dog 

Lucky was merlin eve mate ?

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

There all Merlin and eve 

Inbred feckers ?

Merlin eve and sisters of em mate and dogs before them same blood all mixed in created all men’s different lines but all same family back in time mate that’s what you call a line breeding to type ? ?

1 minute ago, Gospel said:

Merlin eve and sisters of em mate and dogs before them same blood all mixed in created all men’s different lines but all same family back in time mate that’s what you call a line breeding to type ? ?

Don't go down this road again ffs ?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Penda said:

Don't go down this road again ffs ?

Bk to fenman pup I think it’s got cracking marking on it i do like a bit a brindle imagine that ? and to be fair in pics at least it was a good  fox and not a stubble 1/4 grown and looked to  only be  one dog that’s not the norm ? ?

8 hours ago, Gospel said:

Bk to fenman pup I think it’s got cracking marking on it i do like a bit a brindle imagine that ? and to be fair in pics at least it was a good  fox and not a stubble 1/4 grown and looked to  only be  one dog that’s not the norm ? ?

You cant put every lad who owns a bull cross on the same page man come on we don't all do that that's like saying every lad with a saluki goes kicking up levrets end of August September ?

• Like 2