6 weeks on Friday

Just now, Penda said:

Shit stock by the sounds of it probably already inbred or line bred to the hilt 

Same sire and One was an out cross to a pure greyhound different breed any time you go brother sister father daughter you have more chance a locking bad traits in then good mate ?done it and seen it inbreeding is no good I don’t think miles better different lines but same family tree or nothing closer than second cousins for me mate if lines producing and has for years why go tight and inbreed  ? 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 weeks tomorrow 

7 and a half months. He will be 8 months on the 19th. Happy the way he's turning out going to be a strong dog 

So I bred the mother to this pup back to her grandfather my old dog. I tried natural breeding each season for 2 years straight with no pups. So I got bitch tested in season and her fertile day to be b

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Gospel said:

No high and mighty mate I’ve done half brother sister wouldn’t again mate none lived older but than the grandparents ? fits and cancers and wasnt in the same league running wise ?

That's what happens when you line breed shit you get shit back.. My old dog is 13 not 1 lump on him. And as I stated the dogs are doing what's asked of them why wouldn't I do it.. I will be out crossing with pup but what ever bitch works from that a frozen semen stick from the old dog will be used on that too might not be someone else's cup of tea but I like the way they work and hopefully they carry on doing what I like 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Gospel said:

Same sire and One was an out cross to a pure greyhound different breed any time you go brother sister father daughter you have more chance a locking bad traits in then good mate ?done it and seen it inbreeding is no good I don’t think miles better different lines but same family tree or nothing closer than second cousins for me mate if lines producing and has for years why go tight and inbreed  ? 

But things like that have to already be in the dogs Gene's for it to appear I know alot of lads who have done line breeding inbreeding mainly with terrier never had any problems each to there own though you sound like you've done abit down the inbreeding line breeding ways so you'll know better mate 

• Like 1

Pie 

4 minutes ago, Gospel said:

1 minute ago, fenman1# said:

That's what happens when you line breed shit you get shit back.. My old dog is 13 not 1 lump on him. And as I stated the dogs are doing what's asked of them why wouldn't I do it.. I will be out crossing with pup but what ever bitch works from that a frozen semen stick from the old dog will be used on that too might not be someone else's cup of tea but I like the way they work and hopefully they carry on doing what I like 

That's it pal

2 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

Yeah that's the 1 mate always remember you either breed to match what you've got or to better it 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

? line bred shit you get shit back maybe the dogs had harder life mate and was actually worked hard ? who knows but I do know line a dogs mine from  been producing over 50 year ? ?

1 minute ago, Gospel said:

? line bred shit you get shit back maybe the dogs had harder life mate and was actually worked hard ? who knows but I do know line a dogs mine from  been producing over 50 year ? ?

Well done mate ? 

Just now, Gospel said:

Yeah and you quoeted already you done half brother half sister mating and got shit.. In my eyes that's a waste of 50 years mate. Iv got as good if not better and when I get problems ill out cross.. And your so dead set against it sounds like you have done it a fw times and not produced so I think it's a different line you need.. 

• Like 1
Just now, fenman1# said:

Yeah and you quoeted already you done half brother half sister mating and got shit.. In my eyes that's a waste of 50 years mate. Iv got as good if not better and when I get problems ill out cross.. And your so dead set against it sounds like you have done it a fw times and not produced so I think it's a different line you need.. 

I’ve seen it in different dogs mate never great results if they line is quality and producing there no need to go close there’s loads a quality distant 

you’ve already outcrossing next again lol and ready with straws regardless if it’s any good ? pet bulls greyhounds mate you won’t see any negative effects your not giving em stick ?

3 minutes ago, Gospel said:

Not me mate I’m just tapping in better men than me made them what they are threw them years ?

Well we're all learning bruh 

Touch o bull terrier put they line on the straight an narro 1?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Gospel said:

I’ve seen it in different dogs mate never great results if they line is quality and producing there no need to go close there’s loads a quality distant 

you’ve already outcrossing next again lol and ready with straws regardless if it’s any good ? pet bulls greyhounds mate you won’t see any negative effects your not giving em stick ?

Your a c**t honest 1???

• Haha 1