• 1 month later...

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 weeks tomorrow 

7 and a half months. He will be 8 months on the 19th. Happy the way he's turning out going to be a strong dog 

So I bred the mother to this pup back to her grandfather my old dog. I tried natural breeding each season for 2 years straight with no pups. So I got bitch tested in season and her fertile day to be b

Posted Images

14 weeks this Friday, just weighed at 38.6 pound, coming along nicely I think he's sire will have to be put down within the week heartbroken over the f****r but served me well, just hope this fella follows he's foot steps my old dog is he's great grandfather on one side and father on the other so high hopes for him

IMG-20210302-WA0003.jpeg

Edited by fenman1#
  • Like 4
17 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

He’s a solid looking pup bud. Shame bout the sire hopefully pup will fill his boots. Atb

Cheers mate, yeah it is but you can't hold onto them forever he's at the 13 Mark now and served me well 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, fenman1# said:

14 weeks this Friday, just weighed at 38.6 pound, coming along nicely I think he's sire will have to be put down within the week heartbroken over the f****r but served me well, just hope this fella follows he's foot steps my old dog is he's grandfather on one side and father on the other so high hopes for him

IMG-20210302-WA0003.jpeg

Belter mate 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, longers01 said:

Looking really well him mate looks like he will turn out a big strong dog pal all the best in the future with him mate atb longers01 

Yeah he will. photos don't do him justice he's just under 25tts. Thanks mate

• Like 1
9 hours ago, shaaark said:

Reading this again, it's telling me DON'T BREED TOO CLOSE! 

Might be wrong here, BUT!

There's nothing wrong with pup if I could have him closer bred to he's sire I probably would. Atb

• Like 1
2 hours ago, fenman1# said:

There's nothing wrong with pup if I could have him closer bred to he's sire I probably would. Atb

He's a nice pup.  Take no notice of what I said, was just talking glibly. ?

• Like 1