In the trees

1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

RHD is the biggest enemy of rabbits , ferretting , shooting and snaring kill a lot but nothing compares to disease.

Fact mate ??Man made disease is the biggest killer of rabbits all our stomping grounds that have given good to moderate sport over the years is all but wiped out local spots 

• Like 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few out of a little wood today 

RHD is the biggest enemy of rabbits , ferretting , shooting and snaring kill a lot but nothing compares to disease.

If you’ve got 1 good mate in this game to share driving & split fuel money that’s all you need. Any more and you’re just going to get problems I think everyone’s learned the hard way. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Shadow100 said:

Most lads too lazy to look for new spots they get taken to 1 good place then go back behind lads backs and hammer it till it’s f****d ?

One reason to pick a decent lamp partner that’s trustworthy if you want a night out in company an not think everyone in this game is ya mate with this nights out for nights out bull shiyt just because you share the same interest there quick enough to f**k you over given the chance I’ve had it in the past finding some c**t an his mates doing my spot won’t offer nights out or except nights out with randoms at all no more 

21 minutes ago, poxon said:

One reason to pick a decent lamp partner that’s trustworthy if you want a night out in company an not think everyone in this game is ya mate with this nights out for nights out bull shiyt just because you share the same interest there quick enough to f**k you over given the chance I’ve had it in the past finding some c**t an his mates doing my spot won’t offer nights out or except nights out with randoms at all no more 

Better still do things yourself  

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, poxon said:

Fact mate ??Man made disease is the biggest killer of rabbits all our stomping grounds that have given good to moderate sport over the years is all but wiped out local spots 

We used to hammer our ground in the Borders , shooting , ferretting ,snaring and took thousands every year .Myxy would come along and every year we thought there was nothing left but come the Summer and the place was lifting again. Then RHD was dropped by keepers in the valley and the place was wiped out overnight ?

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, poxon said:

If you’ve got 1 good mate in this game to share driving & split fuel money that’s all you need. Any more and you’re just going to get problems I think everyone’s learned the hard way. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, poxon said:

1 million percent mate ?

6 hours ago, poxon said:

If you want 1 that,s trustworthy it will have 4 leg,s .lol

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, hounddog3 said:

If you want 1 that,s trustworthy it will have 4 leg,s .lol

I’ve Got two trusted lamping partners if I’m not lamping on my own id trust with my spots ones a local chap to me that gets on here we share all our permissions an spots with each other another partner is a mad dog chick that comes down for some lamping trips I’ve known her a good few years now she’s always welcome down here with her dogs to stay with my family both are good company an a good laugh but trusted ? 

• Like 1

Good do that??, used to be plenty rabbits local to me, during the summer they got up to a decent population only for myxi to wipe the lot out. As for the night vision brigade I think they want to make foxes extinct with the way are going on now, nothing can take that kind of pressure. 

• Like 1

It's hit and miss by me some place hold a good few but there places I used to have a few off on a regular basis don't hold any now and the 1s that are there are like ghosts hs2 has hammered a lot of places

Rhvd is the main evil on rabbit populations.  Add all the methods of control,  especially summer hunting.  Kill a doe , is she feeding young/ carrying young . And if a few survive and a new population is started,  it's more susceptible to disease etc . They actually do need a hand , so instead of wiping everything out.  Try replenishing small pockets near houses and public parks where no one can get at them as the snowflakes will protect them . Fingers crossed they branch out