Spaniel pup

longers01

He’s better off waiting for a mate of a mate to breed and try get one that way 

my sisters lad bred a litter of cockers , gave me a bitch pup I gave him £80 for cover food and docking , he gave couple away to mates sold rest at normal price , his mate did same thing charged £600 dogs and bitches while they were fetching 2500+ 

still couple decent lads about 

• Like 1

The people flogging pups for 2500 are just peddlers. The last place you would go for a decent pup. FB is full of them. Some woman on FB was looking for a bitch cocker in 2019 which she got for about 500 and now she has litter of pups at 2500 a pop. 

Iv got a decant springer bitch and will be looking to put in pup in the spring , the bitch is 8 year old and is kc reg as is the will be sire and will be breeding to keep a pup or two back , I wont be selling surplus pups with papers as I'm only interested in working dogs and papers mean nothing to me but pups the will be chipped and docked if that's any good to your pal.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, russell tuck said:

Iv got a decant springer bitch and will be looking to put in pup in the spring , the bitch is 8 year old and is kc reg as is the will be sire and will be breeding to keep a pup or two back , I wont be selling surplus pups with papers as I'm only interested in working dogs and papers mean nothing to me but pups the will be chipped and docked if that's any good to your pal.

Will let him no and be intouch mate thanks alot pal atb longers01