community spirit

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f***ing Meat Loaf.where do you live 1984?

Anyway, in a more positive note, my daughter and her boyfriend took part in a “Tractor Run” yesterday, basically a group of young lads arrange to meet and all do a convoy round the towns in tractors,

Keith : give me a hand sweeping this path young un .    car wanker : I would do anything for love , but I won’t do that ! 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, WILF said:

I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be lectured about degradation in our inner cities and children having to live in howling conditions by a bloke who’s own racial background has done more than any other to devastate inner city communities and rob children of their lives whilst having untold millions thrown at them ! 

He can f**k off ! 

If he wants to make british kids lives better tell him to pack his bags along with 16 million of his tribes people and get to f**k so that government can divert all the money it costs pandering to these people and clearing up the trail of destruction they leave in society !

f**k him ! 

You don't like him then ?

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, delswal said:

You don't like him then ?

I don’t know him so I don’t like or dislike him.

He is probably a very nice kid and it’s nice he trying to do something.

Never the less, being told what’s wrong with our kids by someone from a background that has done so much to damage our kids society is a bit rich.

Maybe he should talk about other young black males offing each other in record numbers and being more predisposed to crime.

He is from Manchester, talk directly to that mob from Cheetham or whatever the f**k it’s called.

Id have said as a young black male he is more qualified than anyone to talk about this stuff........but they won’t ! 

Easy to say how awful it is being a deprived child while you earn a million quid a week and your relatives are gunning down 14 year olds for a bag of crack ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

It doesn't take much to get Wilf going.

Seriously  I don't think any kid getting a hot meal courtesy of Rashford will be calling him "black b*****d". Shame on the tory shite for holding out so long against the idea. If it wasn't for the colour blind millions who supported Rashford, the roll out  of the free meal programme would never have happened. Somebody said to me the other day as a lad who grew up within a stones throw of Old Trafford that  I must be proud of Rashford. And I genuinely am. I don't give a f**k if he's sky blue tartan in colour, he's a decent lad.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

It doesn't take much to get Wilf going.

Seriously  I don't think any kid getting a hot meal courtesy of Rashford will be calling him "black b*****d". Shame on the tory shite for holding out so long against the idea. If it wasn't for the colour blind millions who supported Rashford, the roll out  of the free meal programme would never have happened. Somebody said to me the other day as a lad who grew up within a stones throw of Old Trafford that  I must be proud of Rashford. And I genuinely am. I don't give a f**k if he's sky blue tartan in colour, he's a decent lad.

Well my red friend, we have slung hundreds of billions at Africa, but let give him a pat on the back for using yet more of other people’s money to do what we should have used those billions for.

Instead of importing him and his kinsfolk I’d have rather have invested in my own and maybe more kids wouldn’t be starving, maybe they would have industry and jobs and a country to be proud of rather than a multi racial melting pot shit hole ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Wilf its governments which cause poverty,filth and street crime. Not black skin  but I think we have had this argument before many times. I will, give you the last word if you want it.

Africa looks like Africa for a reason......I’ll give you a clue, it’s not Boris Johnson.....it’s Africans ?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Wilf its governments which cause poverty,filth and street crime. Not black skin  but I think we have had this argument before many times. I will, give you the last word if you want it.

You f****n joking .Have a look around the back streets of Swindon mate .Fecking stinks and shit everywhere ,Not a white man in sight nor do they want to be .The filthy scum don’t how to live proper .The council clean it up they Chuck it out .Boils my piss.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, WILF said:

Well my red friend, we have slung hundreds of billions at Africa, but let give him a pat on the back for using yet more of other people’s money to do what we should have used those billions for.

Instead of importing him and his kinsfolk I’d have rather have invested in my own and maybe more kids wouldn’t be starving, maybe they would have industry and jobs and a country to be proud of rather than a multi racial melting pot shit hole ! 

Amen 

19 minutes ago, WILF said:

You’d have my vote for prime minister 

8 hours ago, Elchapo said:

You’d have my vote for prime minister 

I might have voted for him had he not ran away from his countries problems..............................................count to 10 Wilf lad I'm joking lol

• Haha 4