community spirit

8 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

It was good to see  Man Utd' s Marcus Rashford  being cheered by the Everton  crowd the other night. Obviously for his campaign for free school meals for poor kids. Liverpool seems to still have that working class community spirit which all of us oldies grew up with.

If that had been some random white player the media wouldn’t have given a shit and neither would anyone else.

Its great what he is saying but let’s not kid ourselves ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f***ing Meat Loaf.where do you live 1984?

Anyway, in a more positive note, my daughter and her boyfriend took part in a “Tractor Run” yesterday, basically a group of young lads arrange to meet and all do a convoy round the towns in tractors,

Keith : give me a hand sweeping this path young un .    car wanker : I would do anything for love , but I won’t do that ! 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Keith : give me a hand sweeping this path young un . 

car wanker : I would do anything for love , but I won’t do that ! 

Keith: Look kid, you've taken my bins out and walked my whippet, now give us a hand with this path. 

Car Wanker: No ta, two outta three ain't bad. 

• Haha 5

I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be lectured about degradation in our inner cities and children having to live in howling conditions by a bloke who’s own racial background has done more than any other to devastate inner city communities and rob children of their lives whilst having untold millions thrown at them ! 

He can f**k off ! 

If he wants to make british kids lives better tell him to pack his bags along with 16 million of his tribes people and get to f**k so that government can divert all the money it costs pandering to these people and clearing up the trail of destruction they leave in society !

f**k him ! 

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be lectured about degradation in our inner cities and children having to live in howling conditions by a bloke who’s own racial background has done more than any other to devastate inner city communities and rob children of their lives whilst having untold millions thrown at them ! 

He can f**k off ! 

If he wants to make british kids lives better tell him to pack his bags along with 16 million of his tribes people and get to f**k so that government can divert all the money it costs pandering to these people and clearing up the trail of destruction they leave in society !

f**k him ! 

Out of likes but I totally get that brother 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

He can f**k off ! 

f**k him ! 

Thought you might bite. How much does it cost  you annually  in replacing blown gaskets for that noggin of yours?

Stiff, I don't believe you are a sergeant. Wilf is the sergeant. You are a mere corporal.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

Thought you might bite. How much does it cost  you annually  in replacing blown gaskets for that noggin of yours?

Stiff, I don't believe you are a sergeant. Wilf is the sergeant. You are a mere corporal.

No blown gaskets here mate, just cold hard reality.

Im pretty calm about these things because I’m resigned to the short sightedness of my fellow man.

I understand that their lives which are inextricably linked to the ground beneath their feet, the blood in their veins and people around them just don’t mean that much to them.

Bite size shite for the unthinking ?

Ill take a poor Reverend Mick in Burnley over a Marcus Rashford any day of the week. 

I thought things were changing for the better just before Christmas they were interviewing a charity that gave toys to kids at Christmas in the same time they normally got 200 donations they had 1500 the woman been interview said they had been given laptops bikes and all sorts

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

It was good to see  Man Utd' s Marcus Rashford  being cheered by the Everton  crowd the other night. Obviously for his campaign for free school meals for poor kids. Liverpool seems to still have that working class community spirit which all of us oldies grew up with.

Fck me if Liverpool have it I don't fckin want it... 

Scousers would cheer for any cnut who supported em getting something for nothing...