Lithium battery repair?

Anyone do this? Hunters choice battery, few years old and had plenty of use so can't really complain, works occasionally if you hold it at a particular angle but iv opened it up and can't see any loose wires or connections? But I know bugger all about batteries.

If its buggered as I expect, what are you using? Any other choices out there bar hunters choice and deben?

Cheers. 

4 minutes ago, JAE B said:

Send it back say you’ve only had it 6mths they usually send a brand new one ???

Not with hunters choice .. he will sell them you already f*cked and say it's your own fault for buying it ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
58 minutes ago, Chid said:

Not with hunters choice .. he will sell them you already f*cked and say it's your own fault for buying it ..

You referring to Carl Davis that bought rong battery with now warranty for led lamps only and cooked it with a 100w halagen bulb then slaged me of on Facebook and you or some other mug put it on here

11 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

You referring to Carl Davis that bought rong battery with now warranty for led lamps only and cooked it with a 100w halagen bulb then slaged me of on Facebook and you or some other mug put it on here

Your a wrong un end of ..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

How can a lithium battery be the wrong type ? on none of your adverts do you state they can't be used on such and such .. fact is your just looking excuses to try and make it look like you wasn't in the wrong .. your a scammer and sell faulty goods 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Chid said:

How can a lithium battery be the wrong type ? on none of your adverts do you state they can't be used on such and such .. fact is your just looking excuses to try and make it look like you wasn't in the wrong .. your a scammer and sell faulty goods 

He sed he had 100w lamp so I sent him a brand new battery that works with all lamps for free clever boy that's y he asked mods to take post down if he had sed that in first place I would of sorted it strait away so out of hundreds sold that's jest GB on here that was not happy and I offered him new repleasmnt but he declined his choice.so keep chatting if you like no doubt you don't have much in life to do at this lovely time of year .I do so chow for now hope you not as bord and sad in 2021

4 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

He sed he had 100w lamp so I sent him a brand new battery that works with all lamps for free clever boy that's y he asked mods to take post down if he had sed that in first place I would of sorted it strait away so out of hundreds sold that's jest GB on here that was not happy and I offered him new repleasmnt but he declined his choice.so keep chatting if you like no doubt you don't have much in life to do at this lovely time of year .I do so chow for now hope you not as bord and sad in 2021

At first you wasn't going to give him anything ... You defended your actions of selling dodgy items ....

Wrong un 

49 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

True he's a fool

Wasn't having a dig at you d Lloyd or the product. It's been used most nights throughout the winter for the past couple of seasons so has earned its keep and unless someone with a abit of electrical knowledge thinks its fixable ill probably buy another ?

4 hours ago, goshawking719 said:

Wasn't having a dig at you d Lloyd or the product. It's been used most nights throughout the winter for the past couple of seasons so has earned its keep and unless someone with a abit of electrical knowledge thinks its fixable ill probably buy another 

Did not think you was mate it's only people that have never had one seam to crab them because they don't like me because the jest pricks that simple.i message a mate of yours early because he ask about it for you you both having new batterys discounted as you both keep getting kit off me.

Also 2 others sold tonight so thanks to the other girl that keeps bumming the post up.

• Haha 1