Spying on the Scammers

On 27/12/2020 at 10:29, foxdropper said:

No no no ,cutting them off isn’t satisfying at all .Stringing  them along is by far the best route

The only way they can get access to your system is by you consenting to them using the remote access feature which you have to manually set up .

I wouldn't recommend that route for lots of people who are from the older generation, and lots who are extremely gullible old and young.

When they ask you to connect to your pc, and then send you a link to download the remote access feature they then have full access to your pc.

I wouldn't do it myself personally, but if i had the knowledge of Jim Browning i would lol.

SINDASOX

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Considering the sums involved you'd think that all the banks would get together and sort this nonsense out. A few of the b*****ds swinging from lamp posts might be a bit of a deterrent. Or cut the for

No no no ,cutting them off isn’t satisfying at all .Stringing  them along is by far the best route ,prevents others getting the call within that time .The old phone contract call is always a good one

Hi all, I'm sure everyone on here is getting scam phone calls, emails etc on a regular basis myself included everyday. Came across this guy on YouTube who exposes the b*****d Scumbags big ti

Posted Images

Yes, but the videos i have been watching on YouTube on the Jim Browning channel shows you where the gullible ones have put their pc on and done everything them b*****ds have asked them to do. Lots of the scams also come from pop ups whilst you are on your pc.

They are then looking at all their online banking accounts and trying and succeeding in robbing the poor fuckers of thousands.

He's reported countless scammers in India to the local crime authorities and half the time they are not interested, watching vids today where he reported scams to Lloyds / TSB and they were not interested, and also paypal were turning a blind eye to their scams.

SINDASOX

Tbh mate ,if anyone’s going to let a complete stranger into their computer they maybe shouldn’t have one .I know that’s harsh but there’s enough warnings out there .For anyone with full faculties just go through the motions ,string them along say you are comp illiterate without doing anything .The more time taken up by wasting their time the less time they have to scam the uninformed .

At the end you have the pleasure of saying whatever you want .Ban their number and forget it .

Yes i agree the warnings are out there and you have to be super vigilant in this day and age, but these b*****ds are telling the gullible people their are from Microsoft or Amazon etc and lots of them fall for the scam every time. Seen videos where they have had the victims on the phone for 5 hours trying to get thousands out of their bank account. 

You would think the Indian accent would set the alarm bells ringing straight away wouldn't you. ?

SINDASOX

On 27/12/2020 at 02:49, mushroom said:

Jesus I'm having a memory lane over here, about all the shit I've done to scammers in the past lol. Check out a chap called James Veitch on YouTube. He's fuucking hilarious ?

Just watched him..................class absolute class

• Like 1

Just had a miss call and was left a message... Apparently I'm being investigated for import tax fraud ?rang them back... Gupta voice the other end, asking me to confirm my name and address... Yeh right? I asked her who the f**k she was calling on behalf of? Cut my call lol, rang back, message saying this numbers no longer taking calls and to ring another number, googled them, website looks legitimate enough .. Rang them a few times trying different departments, even the option to make a payment..... Same automatic message, we are currently not taking any calls... I left them a nice message ?Just be aware folks?Screenshot_20210107-125054.png.7fad62915aedee7938f588ea03b457d1.png

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Balaur said:

They're getting clever on the email front I've had to ask the missus to have a look, she normally tells me before she looks at them lol.....

Joe I got no friends, and no cnuts got my number ?I hope they use the message I left them for future training ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

ive had three this morning threatening to cut off my internet supply, and its only 9 43 

3 emails in the last 24 hours two from DHL saying i have a parcel that needs redelivering and to forward payment other one from Macafee internet security wanting payment's .