Spying on the Scammers

Hi all,

I'm sure everyone on here is getting scam phone calls, emails etc on a regular basis myself included everyday.

Came across this guy on YouTube who exposes the b*****d Scumbags big time, really enjoyable watching him expose them.

They are scamming millions of pounds from people all over the world, iv'e put a link for you to have a look and then if you search Jim Browning there's loads more to watch.

In some of the videos, he has said that he has fowarded concrete evidence of the scams to the authorities in India and hasn't even had a reply from them.

SINDASOX

• Like 2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Considering the sums involved you'd think that all the banks would get together and sort this nonsense out. A few of the b*****ds swinging from lamp posts might be a bit of a deterrent. Or cut the for

No no no ,cutting them off isn’t satisfying at all .Stringing  them along is by far the best route ,prevents others getting the call within that time .The old phone contract call is always a good one

Hi all, I'm sure everyone on here is getting scam phone calls, emails etc on a regular basis myself included everyday. Came across this guy on YouTube who exposes the b*****d Scumbags big ti

Posted Images

Considering the sums involved you'd think that all the banks would get together and sort this nonsense out. A few of the b*****ds swinging from lamp posts might be a bit of a deterrent. Or cut the foreign aid budget and sub out the poor ole  burgers that have been scammed. The governments  out there must be involved in it to be able to succeed.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

They tried it on with me one day last week some gupta callede ony landline wanting my details   must think I'm stupid or summat   I told him I'm not giving out my bank details over the phone so I asked for him to provide me with an email address and then I would oblige him 

Just put the phone straight down on them, they will make up any false email, if you get some asking if you own a laptop or computer etc just tell them no, they will then just cut you off because they know that they can't get into your system, you can see all stuff like this on the videos where this Jim Browning guy is secretly filming the b*****ds. One old lady can be heard on one of the clips saying she hasn't got a computer and he immediately cuts her off and tells her to RIP.

SINDASOX

No no no ,cutting them off isn’t satisfying at all .Stringing  them along is by far the best route ,prevents others getting the call within that time .The old phone contract call is always a good one .Hi my names David ,f**k is it but carry on .They are reading from a script and no matter what your  answers are they persevere lol .Call them what you like they will still carry on unless you hang  up .Sport in our house .

The only way they can get access to your system is by you consenting to them using the remote access feature which you have to manually set up .

• Like 3

I have to admit my guilty pleasure is keeping the b*****ds on the phone as long as possible ?

I've worked on the phone for over 10 years and I'm good at it. So every thing they can think of, I know what to say. I've had one guy promising to come visit my mum if I buy a brown diamond ffs ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, SINDASOX said:

Just put the phone straight down on them, they will make up any false email, if you get some asking if you own a laptop or computer etc just tell them no, they will then just cut you off because they know that they can't get into your system, you can see all stuff like this on the videos where this Jim Browning guy is secretly filming the b*****ds. One old lady can be heard on one of the clips saying she hasn't got a computer and he immediately cuts her off and tells her to RIP.

SINDASOX

Thanks for that mate but I was just joking about forwarding my email address, but can you believe about 10 mins ago I had an automated phone call from bt, telling me they are going to cancel my email address cos its not been used for over 150 days or so, I had a feeling what the problem was, so I rang bt and they verified my thoughts, it was my late wifes email they were terminating

Best one I did was gave them 2 random regs out the street and they kept going and going. Next day the lawyer rings me and goes through some bits and starts sending stuff on WhatsApp, I sent him every dirty video and pic (some awful stuff tbf) for about a week straight. He apologized and they stopped ringing me

• Haha 1