THL issues

Just had a weird one, writing on the food thread and my Curser disappeared had to shut down and reboot.

Have you guys tried and Add Blocker, I used to get assorts of weird thing before I down loaded one. 

Cheers Arry

This is really weird, lads! I can only guess that possible All of you getting hell must be on some sort of device other than a proper computer?

Just for complete clarity; I'm on a computer. It's running Linux 'KDE', at the moment. But, was on 7 without a hitch. My browser is Firefox (I like foxes :D) and I run " uBlock Origin " add blocker.

My experience, on here and elsewhere, is seamless. So; WTF are You lot doing?

3 hours ago, Arry said:

Just had a weird one, writing on the food thread and my Curser disappeared had to shut down and reboot.

Have you guys tried and Add Blocker, I used to get assorts of weird thing before I down loaded one. 

Cheers Arry

Use an ad blocker on my phone but all runs ok on this tablet, can't remember last time I was on using the laptop?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Something is happening again just froze trying to load pictures so went out closed down my laptop rebooted. Then could not get back on got an Error massage bit like the last time it all went tits up.

Cheers Arry

Arry; What error message? Your being on a lap top is interesting. I've seen the Very occasional '500' pop up. Saying the place is full.

Could it be peoples ISPs?

Obviously, I'm neither a Mod, or a web whizz. I'm simply curious as to why 'so many' are having problems. Yet, looking at the silent, vast majority? Doesn't look like it's this site. Does it?

25 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Arry; What error message? Your being on a lap top is interesting. I've seen the Very occasional '500' pop up. Saying the place is full.

Could it be peoples ISPs?

Obviously, I'm neither a Mod, or a web whizz. I'm simply curious as to why 'so many' are having problems. Yet, looking at the silent, vast majority? Doesn't look like it's this site. Does it?

There were problems must be nearly a year ago and its very similar. As I said the site froze when I tried to upload pictures so said I reboot the laptop. The site then would not load just kept come up with message saying there is a problem try again later.

I believe it to be the site again, it might be that it's very busy and overloaded.

I do run ABP add blocker which up til now has stop a lot of problems. Seem there is a glitch raising its head again.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 1