It made me realise a few year back how sad its become when their was pics on facebook of some lads catching a few white hares that some do gooder had took on the same moors near Sheffield i used to frequent back in the day. Its the same now on the street i have lived for over 30years theirs a trio live on their who have camera's all over i dread to think now if i was bang at it how long it would take before i got a visit from the authorities .

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Couple fellas got lifted in Dorset last night car seized air gun seized  over a dead rabbit an they got charged over Covid travelling ? ? 

Facebook full of the anti meat eater/ tree hugger brigade comments . 

Though why they decided to shoot where they did I don’t know as it’s well known locally as a doggers hotspot ?

43 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Couple fellas got lifted in Dorset last night car seized air gun seized  over a dead rabbit an they got charged over Covid travelling ? ? 

Police fined lurcher lads with corvid fine at Bolton abbey

• Like 1
On 26/12/2020 at 22:21, fred90 said:

gave that up long ago mate. any sign of a weapon and do gooders have got the police helicopter and SWAT unit out in no time. now its catty in coat, handline in the summer for a few trout. if things get too hot they can be thrown and replaced ?

I'll never forget my mate's 10 year old son, waving his shotty and hand at the helicopter buzzing us on a frosty morning on the golf course ? We were on permission and obviously someone has mentioned 3 blokes on the golfie carrying firearms ffs. Heli buzzed us, then flew off. Minute late, I got a call and that cleared it up. How much do that call cost in comparison to sending the chopper out?

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

I'll never forget my mate's 10 year old son, waving his shotty and hand at the helicopter buzzing us on a frosty morning on the golf course ? We were on permission and obviously someone has mentioned 3 blokes on the golfie carrying firearms ffs. Heli buzzed us, then flew off. Minute late, I got a call and that cleared it up. How much do that call cost in comparison to sending the chopper out?

Got to agree any excuse send the chopper up , it must make a huge dent in there budget ?

I always find that every time there's a squirrel is a decent position for a shot I've no catapult in my pocket and whenever I take it out with me we never see one or only when they're way up in the top of a thick oak.

However, yesterday I had both dogs out and the catapult...but didn't need it as the old boy caught one in cover before it made it to the tree. Nice one Noggin!

• Like 2

as  mentioned   before    the fkn mobile phone fkd the job  , along with the bellends  posting pics on f/b   and so on .i walk alone these days do what i need to and just leave a footprint if i have to ...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1