Another Season in France

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Despite a sad year, we have still so funny adventures, thanks to our dogs. I present You Prunelle, 18 months, patterdale female during a walk. At the beginning, this was just a little walk. 

October 2020, discovery day of badger hunting. This was organized for the students of the Agricultural High School. None of the students know about hunting. The two badgers caught were released. The y

Back to School, boy can draw a nice picture to explain what he did Sunday.  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Blaise said:

Despite a sad year, we have still so funny adventures, thanks to our dogs.

I present You Prunelle, 18 months, patterdale female during a walk. At the beginning, this was just a little walk. 

Well done mate, perfect example of professional terrier work 👍

• Like 5
22 hours ago, Blaise said:

Despite a sad year, we have still so funny adventures, thanks to our dogs.

I present You Prunelle, 18 months, patterdale female during a walk. At the beginning, this was just a little walk. 

its good to see them on their way..and not some beast of bodmin battering it about the field...the way it used to be ,dig and release if possible ....nice video  

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.