Smash hits poster girl

1 hour ago, WILF said:

This is a girl I was mates with at school, really nice girl and a decent 1500m runner when we was in the Athletics team together.

Good laugh too 

22F5F420-14F0-40C9-94CB-C3DE5FFCC3A1.jpeg.a8a4703242d3e923e736191125361f04.jpeg

We could all say something similar wilf. Do you remember 'the lion sleeps tonight' tight fit? They were 1 year older than me. The girls, lived about 75 yards from me lol ?

• Like 1

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donny Osmond 

Just had a remembrance wank over it.   

And you were the gormless tag along mate that drove them everywhere ??? .........

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, shaaark said:

We could all say something similar wilf. Do you remember 'the lion sleeps tonight' tight fit? They were 1 year older than me. The girls, lived about 75 yards from me lol ?

Later on when she was fully into her career we would have a drink now and again when she was home.

I always found it terribly cringeworthy all the awkward, childish blokes that would come creeping up talking absolute shite.....f***ing embarrassing! 
I always liked the company of women when I was a young man, they are by and large a much better laugh and a lot more grown up and interesting.

Fact is, what you get to see when you hang out with birds is that most blokes are total pricks.
Always loved women, fascinating creatures.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, WILF said:

Later on when she was fully into her career we would have a drink now and again when she was home.

I always found it terribly cringeworthy all the awkward, childish blokes that would come creeping up talking absolute shite.....f***ing embarrassing! 
I always liked the company of women when I was a young man, they are by and large a much better laugh and a lot more grown up and interesting.

Fact is, what you get to see when you hang out with birds is that most blokes are total pricks.
Always loved women, fascinating creatures.

I'm fascinated by my mrs. I'm in total wonderment/bewilderment 90% of the time with her ?. ............. ??

Just read your post again. You were in the athletics team. Me too, all through secondary school.5 years. Held the school record for two years in a row, for the 200 metres, long jump, and triple jump lol.

Think I'd buckle my legs if I even tried to do it now lol.

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I'm fascinated by my mrs. I'm in total wonderment/bewilderment 90% of the time with her ?. ............. ??

Just read your post again. You were in the athletics team. Me too, all through secondary school.5 years. Held the school record for two years in a row, for the 200 metres, long jump, and triple jump lol.

Think I'd buckle my legs if I even tried to do it now lol.

My PB in the 100 metres is 60 metres. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

My PB in the 100 metres is 60 metres. 

Lol it's a bit mad looking back to my school days. I was literally the size of a racing snake, and very very fit and athletic. Only started putting weight/size on when I left home.

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
59 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Lol it's a bit mad looking back to my school days. I was literally the size of a racing snake, and very very fit and athletic. Only started putting weight/size on when I left home.

I’m the same , when I was 13 I ran a road 4 miler on gala day In 26 mins dead . 6 30 mile pace at 13. 
I spent the last decade and a bit recently running at 7 min steady state and I’m in clip . 

I couldn’t run a bath these days 

• Haha 1