Smash hits poster girl

I was just watching YouTube and some old music videos . Heart of glass by Blondie came on and it took me back to 1978 and a 13 year old  lad with lots of hormones. I can remember seeing it on top of the pops and thinking, Christ , I’d like a bird like that !!! I thought the music was ok but , I got hold of a poster from smash hits and  Debbie was on my wall for years . 
          Years later I met my wife , also blonde and also slim and also called Debbie  , I think I was subconsciously, waiting for Blondie to turn up . 
           Anyway , who was your smash hits poster girl ? 

ABF44689-240E-4FCC-B76E-029C2D41AE56.jpeg

• Like 2

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donny Osmond 

Just had a remembrance wank over it.   

And you were the gormless tag along mate that drove them everywhere ??? .........

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

I was just watching YouTube and some old music videos . Heart of glass by Blondie came on and it took me back to 1978 and a 13 year old  lad with lots of hormones. I can remember seeing it on top of the pops and thinking, Christ , I’d like a bird like that !!! I thought the music was ok but , I got hold of a poster from smash hits and  Debbie was on my wall for years . 
          Years later I met my wife , also blonde and also slim and also called Debbie  , I think I was subconsciously, waiting for Blondie to turn up . 
           Anyway , who was your smash hits poster girl ? 

ABF44689-240E-4FCC-B76E-029C2D41AE56.jpeg

I had a pic of her in some sexy under wear on my bedroom wall and nearly made myself a blind cripple over it :laugh: , god she was everything a young lad could ever want wasn't she :air_kiss:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
9 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

What's "smash hits".

In the days before the tinterweb , we bought vinyl singles , and there was a magazine called smash hits for teenagers interested in pop music . Intellectual students bought melody maker or NME , But for your average kid it was smash hits , I didn’t ever buy it , I nicked the picture off a mates sister . 

I went against the grain a bit.and had a poster of grotbags on the bedroom wall.

it was hard to maintain a boner mid wank if you glanced across the room and grotbags was smiling at you mind..

2012082929_Screenshot_20201222-2212482.png.92f56e1545a51613fc6dbdf80a09782e.png

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, king said:

I went against the grain a bit.and had a poster of grotbags on the bedroom wall.

it was hard to maintain a boner mid wank if you glanced across the room and grotbags was smiling at you mind..

2012082929_Screenshot_20201222-2212482.png.92f56e1545a51613fc6dbdf80a09782e.png

So really you used her as an instrument to extend your wank ....... interesting ? 

1 minute ago, shovel leaner said:

So really you used her as an instrument to extend your wank ....... interesting ? 

Quite the opposite.she was there to help me to stop wanking..and it worked..