Christmas

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah looks like I'll be climbing off your mum again in these holidays ?

I’m working nights Christmas Eve Christmas Day and Boxing Day and also New Year’s Eve and New Years day I’ve copped the lot this year but I’m determined next year to be on a beach in the Caribbean. 

Last day tomorrow, tip up, show my face, full breakfast in cafe, back in the house for 10am...

15 hours ago, baker boy said:

5 premiun shifts, thats 2 and a half grand just in the bonus shifts + your shift rate and overtime...Merry Christmas..?

Spot on mate my daily rate is quite obscene to be honest but hey some ones gotta do it I start tomorrow night 5 12 hr shifts on the bounce then 24 hour break to smash out the New Years shifts. 

Edited by FLATTOP
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Could have all those the same at premium but chose family life instead. 

Saying that it looks like the country could be back in full lockdown before the new year so might get on the blower and see if there's any chance I can jump on the new year's shifts. ?

Get on it you know it makes sense you won’t get these rates any other time of year ?

• Haha 1

Finished work end of September thanks to the virus, have got the hernias sorted and the boat ready so let’s see what the new year brings, fancying a total change in direction after 30 plus years on the trowel wore my joints out 2 years getting a new business off the ground just to have it shut down by the virus I,m ready to go again in 2021 ??

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Finished work end of September thanks to the virus, have got the hernias sorted and the boat ready so let’s see what the new year brings, fancying a total change in direction after 30 plus years on the trowel wore my joints out 2 years getting a new business off the ground just to have it shut down by the virus I,m ready to go again in 2021 ??

Instead of "Meals on Wheels" "Dinners on Swimmers."