Surviving the reset

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Think things will go much as they have before, family groups will grow into small community,s  then tribes etc until you get to your gengis Khan Roman Empire type invading fecks followed by civilisation democracy and the whole circle of shite goes round again, ?

Eternal recurrence ?

• Like 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or is it some of us hope (secretly or other wise) for a rest, to get back to simpler times. Some of us are home sick for times we never knew, simpler farming and hunting practices, with basic liv

True Until we run out of ammo, I'd go more for com pound and crossbows. Rods, lines, traps and nets.. Ferrets, and lurchers also. Boat, chickens, polytunnels and a small amount of lives

It all sounds like a great adventure but alas the farther we are from the primitive the more idyllic it seems, less so up close. ? Living with toothache for months, dying horribly from gangrene f

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jetro said:

Carring on from the winter solstice topic.

Talking of a natural reset, how many on here honestly think they would survive it, espically with most of us involved in some type of country life and living.

What would you deem to be the best and main essentials need in every day life.

Do you think that ones to survive will have learnt any thing from the past, on what not to do, and live a slimplear life existence, more in tune with nature, to be grateful, respectful and work with her instead of against 

Something like the movie the day after tomorrow, or a plauge outbreak 28 days later, but without the zombies of course ??

Just for a bit of discussion and craic, nothing to serious. 

The rural places like we live mate would hardly miss a beat really, nobody would starve and we certainly are not running out of water any time soon ! Lol 

Most livestock is on a grass system

Turf for heat.

All sorted 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

The rural places like we live mate would hardly miss a beat really, nobody would starve and we certainly are not running out of water any time soon ! Lol 

Turf for heat.

All sorted 

We do/Will have it good, regardless of what happens. 

It's not that wet ???

Atb j 

Flint Fire starter, guns, compound bow, few cattys,  a few different good quality knives,axe, shovel, a terrier,a lurcher, fishing rods, terminal tackle, Gill net, inflatable rib with an outboard, Mrs and kids... Anything else, then I'd pick it up along my travels from the weaker specimens ?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Flint Fire starter, guns, compound bow, few cattys,  a few different good quality knives,axe, shovel, a terrier,a lurcher, fishing rods, terminal tackle, Gill net, inflatable rib with an outboard, Mrs and kids... Anything else, then I'd pick it up along my travels from the weaker specimens ?

?

Atb j 

7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Dan Dan Dan what are you thinking, you need to swap that terrier for a ferret and some nets. ?

Growing up I used to get this nuts recurring dream about being stranded on a tropical Island... A sort of cross between The Swiss Family Robinsons and Lord of the Flies..one minute I would be having fun f***ing around, next thing, some cnut would come along and try and f**k up my shit?I would then kill everyone off... And ultimately end up on my own?wtf is that about??? 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Dan Dan Dan what are you thinking, you need to swap that terrier for a ferret and some nets. ?

Lurchers all you need for rabbits ?jokes aside like?terrier +?= going to heaven... A terrier would be so I keep my sanity, playing the banjo greb... Suppose most survivers would be too busy shagging shit?doing their bit for mankind ... ??

• Like 1

I think it would be so easy to gather the real stuff you need. 

The plebs would be tearing the supermarkets to pieces for bog roles and microwave meals. You could walk into the camping shop and swap a duck or a rabbit for a flint fire starter. Imagine the riots at Mcdonalds as you walk down the gun shop and ask for 50 rabbit snares and a box ox cartridges ?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Turf for heat.

All sorted 

?

Atb j