Young bitch taking over

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My young pointerx is starting to take the lead over the old girl who’s starting to show her age , gone be hard when she retires , times come to start looking at the next prospect and I’m leaning towar

Yea they do from what if gathered , I’m a strong believe in 5/10 years time travelling with lurchers is gone be a pain in the arse and hard work , and Iv come to enjoy the hunt more than actually catc

Nice looking bitch,  would you not put gwp over her in time mate 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Is she handy with everything that gets up mate or do you use her for a particular quarry? Cheers

She’s handy with most stuff , mostly day time Iv hardly lamped her 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jake824 said:

She s nice. Is she half cross ? What’s she been like to train , stock break etc 

No she’s only got quarter rest is collie and grey , piss easy tbh iv just taken her out and she’s cracked on , didn’t even teach her to retrieve it just happened 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, white van man said:

Go for something similar? Pure GWP would find and flush but so will the lurcher. Difference is the lurcher will catch. Not sure if pure GWP would? I don’t have any experience with the breed. 

Seen them and spoken with a lot of people with them and everyone says the same you won’t be disappointed! They seem to find better than a lurcher but il still be running my lurcher with it so should be fine