some good times with friends and family

I am just so pleased that you have decided to leave things alone for now Jimmy and as I have said, you need time and rest my old friend then perhaps, just perhaps just may feel a little bit better to the point that you may enjoy and walk out with the gun.   There are a number of people who will be pleased to take you out including me but I suspect that Si has more rabbits available than me.

When this rather nasty virus has been beaten, even though it is going to take quite some time yet but when that day comes, we can get together for some clay busting Jimmy and raise a glass to Nat even if it is non alcoholic (if I am driving).

I know this Christmas is not going to be easy for any of you but just be there for eachother mate and enjoy the grandkids.

Phil

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Sorry for your loss Jimmy, only pop into the forum now and then of late and just picked up on your sad loss.

As the boys have said Jim cracking memories, photos, you take a rest and if  you feel like getting out, do so buddy at your own pace.

My thoughts are with you mate,

Mark.

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, philpot said:

I am just so pleased that you have decided to leave things alone for now Jimmy and as I have said, you need time and rest my old friend then perhaps, just perhaps just may feel a little bit better to the point that you may enjoy and walk out with the gun.   There are a number of people who will be pleased to take you out including me but I suspect that Si has more rabbits available than me.

When this rather nasty virus has been beaten, even though it is going to take quite some time yet but when that day comes, we can get together for some clay busting Jimmy and raise a glass to Nat even if it is non alcoholic (if I am driving).

I know this Christmas is not going to be easy for any of you but just be there for eachother mate and enjoy the grandkids.

Phil

My kids and grandkids are my life phil

and loosing one has made me a broken man i know over time it will get easier

but it will never go away

And friends like you trish ,,Si,,sean,,allan..delboy have been there fron the start mate

and every one else off here

it means a hell of a lot i can tell you

and there not just words ether it moved me to tears some of the comments and pm.s iv had

theres going to be one emty chair at the table this year but it may be empty but she will be with us in our hearts and in our heads

She won the local hero award for documenting her travel with cancer

and promting people to get checked

she has saved 100s of lives by doing so

im proud of her

so if i may ask lads raise a glass for natalie at your table on xmas day

she has only been gone a short while and i miss her so much lads

any way lets get back to this thread iv had some great days and nights out with lads off here and family

and more to come

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, villaman said:

Hope great days and nights of  shooting will return for you Jimmy, I’m sure they will 

Don’t forget doing any type sport , from running to our great sport of shooting, it’s great for the mind 

You are so right Mitch.

''but it will never go away'.....................No it will not Jimmy and nor should it mate but the Nat's children will help fill that space as time goes by.

Phil

• Like 1