Looking for pup

Just wondering if anyone has or knows of any litters available in ireland. Im not on facebook and getting it hard to find the right pup I had to put down my dog a few weeks ago due to a broken leg he was only 3yr old I only keep one lurcher at a time dont have work for any more to be honest pup would be with me for good never sold a dog on in my life all info welcome ??

14 minutes ago, jack44 said:

Just wondering if anyone has or knows of any litters available in ireland. Im not on facebook and getting it hard to find the right pup I had to put down my dog a few weeks ago due to a broken leg he was only 3yr old I only keep one lurcher at a time dont have work for any more to be honest pup would be with me for good never sold a dog on in my life all info welcome ??

Socks mate is selling one, there's a post on here about it ?

I do a bit of lamping but mostly just general mooching about letting lurcher and me terrier have a go with what ever they come across mosty hare fox and a few patchs of rabbits, game is scarce enough can be hard work ha. The ground isn't that good so noting to whippety.