Best terrier?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In not very far from you and have a bushing Pat, bushing Russel and bushing x bred springer / terrier type thing I would happily leave my runners at home and bring the bushers and push some stuff

Parson Russell I use with the whippet lurchers.

There you go mate, 30 years of breeding g best to best. 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

Wow looks identical to a bitch I had Kingsway muff she was called 

I'm not sure what lines mine's from, no papers , off working parents. We call him "Ted the turd" or mostly "you cnt", he really is, lol. They must be related, lol.

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

I'm not sure what lines mine's from, no papers , off working parents. We call him "Ted the turd" or mostly "you cnt", he really is, lol. They must be related, lol.

Mine came to the UK from Belgium off decent working stock I went over hunting we got a decent mixed bag with the terriers ended up missing the ferry home so had to stay another 2 days 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

Fcuck knows it was called that when I got it at a few month old ended up getting called scruff no way was I walking the dog with the kids shouting muff muff come on muff ?

Could of renamed it fanny ,or when it's playing up the c word 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

Mine came to the UK from Belgium off decent working stock I went over hunting we got a decent mixed bag with the terriers ended up missing the ferry home so had to stay another 2 days 

I don't know what yours was like but Ted is  hypo, non stop, noisy  and hard to live with but is a capable, fearless little hunter and much loved(and hated at times) mate,lol.

2 hours ago, ollieollie said:

I reckon a cocker x terrier will be my next dog! I’ll try and find a good terrier bitch for my cocker when the time comes as he’s a good dog!!

Give me a shout please mate, I have access to good working terrier bitches??

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21/12/2020 at 17:35, SheepChaser said:

In not very far from you and have a bushing Pat, bushing Russel and bushing x bred springer / terrier type thing

I would happily leave my runners at home and bring the bushers and push some stuff out to your dog and you can see what you like the style of.

Hello. I've a few days off work from Saturday and will be up on Salisbury Plain at some point with the lurcher.  Can meet for a mooch around if you want. Free from Sat till Wednesday eve.