Sea air to combat covid

3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

All the lad and our buildings mate you thought about a German shepherd or a good Rottweiler?

No mate, not really my thing...I get it would be good to have a guard around, but I'll have people around the place on holiday and wouldn't want the responsibility of that type of dog...

I'll take my chances..lol

• Like 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice long walk to blast away all the shit thats going on....Happy now..?  

Inspired by Newkids maritime stroll me and the boy took off for a few hours today.

What a cracking day!! Perfect for a beach walk... Happy New Year Folks..    

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, sid g said:

geese best guard dogs i ever had ... ? ----- Geese are extremely territorial birds, and will make a fearful racket when threatened. They also have incredible hearing and, in common with most birds, razor sharp eyesight, making them more effective than even dogs at spotting unwelcome intruders. you`ve got a turkey herding dog ready ,, 

Taste better than dog as well. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sid g said:

geese best guard dogs i ever had ... ? ----- Geese are extremely territorial birds, and will make a fearful racket when threatened. They also have incredible hearing and, in common with most birds, razor sharp eyesight, making them more effective than even dogs at spotting unwelcome intruders. you`ve got a turkey herding dog ready ,, 

untill a fox comes sid

3 hours ago, sid g said:

2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

untill a fox comes sid

Yeah I'd like a couple of geese, got a couple of ducks and some chickens...done turkeys the last 3 years, none on this year though...just brought ours, f**k me I wish I had got some now..thought I was buying a dodo the cost of it!

Lost a few birds to foxes, none this year though...yet!

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Yeah I'd like a couple of geese, got a couple of ducks and some chickens...done turkeys the last 3 years, none on this year though...just brought ours, f**k me I wish I had got some now..thought I was buying a dodo the cost of it!

Lost a few birds to foxes, none this year though...yet!

Kiss of death

Cheers, D.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

That’s Mayo mate but it looks like that all along this coast so we are pretty lucky 

I travelled around Ireland for 6 weeks as a kid with my parents, back of a transit van lol..

Love the West Coast, had some great fishing all along it.... like you say you are lucky to have a stunning coast line like that to explore..

• Like 1